Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages where Dogs and Children are Welcome
Why book our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages?
- The Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages website provides a choice of two family owned, independent holiday cottages
- both cottages sleep 6 plus infants and dogs
- designed for discerning individuals, seeking select, self-catering accommodation
- both cottages ooze quality and facilities beyond the norm
- The Cottage has featured in 3 home design magazines including 25 BEAUTIFUL HOMES
- cleanliness is paramount; when you arrive at either cottage we want you to feel as if you are the first guests to have stayed. Something an agency would find difficult to achieve
- dogs and children are welcome; many luxury cottages exclude dogs, some, even exclude children!
- professional personal customer service from start to depart: you can discuss your requirements direct with Jakki or Debbie (the owners), even outside office hours
- Helicopter landing available in 2 privately owned fields nearby
Location Location Location…
- only 4 hours from London, 2 hours from Bristol and 1 hour from Exeter
- 5mins to the Atlantic Highway (A39) and 10mins to the A30 makes exploring Cornwall really easy
- only 10mins drive to the seaside
- the area has an abundance of things to do, places to explore…
- Repeat Stay Savings: After your first holiday at The Cottage, you qualify to benefit from loyalty savings on future bookings
THE COTTAGE, CORNWALL
The first of our luxury Cornwall holiday cottages is “The Cottage”
Why Choose The Cottage?
- ‘The Cottage’ has featured in 3 home design magazines including 25 BEAUTIFUL HOMES
- 300-year+ old, detached, Cornish cottage providing high quality, country chic, self-catering accommodation
- Having undergone a full renovation, The Cottage retains much of its original character and quirkiness including Delabole flag-stone floors, inglenook fireplaces, a cloam oven and vaulted ceilings, Lovingly kept and decorated with up-cycled furnishings and reclaimed farmyard finds, plus vintage items from trunks to antique marine searchlights and family heirlooms, this luxury self-catering cottage captivates its guests with its unique home stay warmth and charm.
RECENT REVIEWS FROM ‘THE COTTAGE’ GUESTS
We had a fantastic time here in Trelash with our two young daughters and a friend during the Easter holidays. The Cottage is so well appointed...
The Cottage is just beautiful and we cannot recommend it enough. Jakki has really thought of everything to make this a home from home holiday...
We had a perfect week and it was a really special first family holiday. The cottage is so comfortable, welcoming, cosy, and was absolutely spotless...
The Cottage Accommodation and Practicalities
- spacious 3 bedroom (plus dressing room/nursery), 3 bathroom cottage sleeps 6 comfortably, (plus one or two infants in cots) and one or two dogs
- alternative group sizes for 2 and 4 people are available at reduced rates during low and mid seasons
- sumptuous hideaway for couples seeking a romantic bolthole (all rooms available)
- Master, boutique, bedroom suite (very unusual for a Cornish cottage) comprising kingsize bed with sumptuous vintage-style French linen and rustic bed canopy adorned with romantic drapes, a very large ensuite bathroom with double ended bath and led floor lighting, walk-in shower and twin basins, plus a dedicated dressing room/nursery with black out blind
- two further bedrooms; a double (with bed canopy and drapes over) plus a twin bedded room with 3ft beds
- children are welcome: infants under 3 years stay FREE (sleeping in a cot)
- baby sitting available (optional extra)
- provided free of charge, saving you precious space in your car and less to worry about when packing:
- a high chair
- 2 cots. Ones is a Graco cot with optional Bassinet and changing cradle for babes in arms up to 3-months
- BT baby monitor
- anti-roll changing mat
- toilet trainer, kiddies toilet seat, a toilet step,
- plastic plates, bowls and cutlery
- a fitted fire guard for the wood burner
- play pen with play balls
- 30-foam floor play mats
- a chest of toys (teddy bear included of course)
- blender for preparing fresh baby meals
- dogs are welcome: one or two well behaved dogs (small charge applies)
- FREE accommodation for registered assistance dogs.
- Dog treats, ball and spare bowls provided
- hosepipes and outside sink for cleaning wellies and dogs
- dog sitting available (optional extra)
- 3-lawns including enclosed rear garden
- private off-road parking for up to 3 vehicles
- free unlimited Wi-Fi
- 47″ Smart TV plus Sony sound bar, DVD and DVD library
- large kitchen/diner
- fully kitted kitchen, with just about everything you could possibly need; American style fridge/freezer with ice/water dispenser, Nutri-Ninja blender, coffee bean grinder…
- dedicated laundry room with washing machine and condenser dryer; washing powder and clothes conditioner supplied
- generous supply of many household essentials
- Wood burning stove with a supply of kindling and logs
- BBQ with supply of lumpwood charcoal
- luxurious 650gsm bath sheets and towels
- luxury Elsyl toiletries
- hairdryer with diffuser in each bedroom
- dedicated personal customer service
- comprehensive online (and printed) Cottage House-book; how the cottage functions, where to go, what to see, where to eat and buy
MEADOWVIEW COTTAGE, CORNWALL
If The Cottage is not available on the dates you require or you prefer accommodation on one level, then please take a look at the second of our luxury Cornwall holiday cottages, Meadowview Cottage, owned by my sister.
- Meadowview Cottage sleeps 6, plus one infant and one medium or two small dogs
- Alternative group sizes for 2 and 4 people are available at reduced rates during low and mid seasons
- An immaculate, detached, cottage that provides 5-star gold award accommodation
- 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms (one ensuite) comfortably sleeps 6 (plus an infant/babe in arms).
- Private parking for up to 3 vehicles
- Tucked away on the edge of a verdant meadow, Meadowview Cottage is a beautiful, family and dog friendly, self-catering holiday cottage dating back to the 1800’s.
- Free, unlimited use Sauna,
- RoSPA, enclosed children’s play park
- One or two small dogs,, or one medium dog, are welcome FREE of charge
- Two private enclosed gardens
- Ground level accommodation for all generations
- Perfect for honeymooners, walkers, golfers, cyclists, surfers….
- Meadowview Cottage holds the coveted Visit England Quality in Tourism 5-star Gold award and a 100% cleanliness award, placing it in the top 5% of the best self-catering holiday homes in the UK.
LARGE FAMILY GROUPS
When rented together, our luxury Cornwall holiday cottages are perfect for large family groups of all generations, with accommodation for up to 12 persons, plus 3 infants and up to 4 dogs. The cottages are less than 100 yards apart. Please Contact us to discuss availability.
Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages in Stunning North Cornwall
- fabulous beaches and coves for swimming, surfing, kite surfing, wind surfing, kayaking, building sand castles or just lazing the day away. Great for dog walking.
- exceptional golf courses for golfing holidays
- adventure and wildlife parks to keep the children happy
- rugged coastal footpaths and moorland treks for walking holidays in Cornwall. Doggy heaven.
- bike trails for cycling holidays, with the Cornish Way just outside your door
- mountain bike trails for beginners and families to extreme experts. See our dedicated Mountain Biking Cornwall page on the main menu above
- skateboarding at a specialist park in Launceston
- wonderful scenic views for art and photography holidays
- beach fishing
- clay-pigeon shooting nearby
- tree surfing, tree jumping, zip-wire, canoeing, archery
- fabulous National Trust Houses and Gardens to explore
- trek the moors and coastal bridle ways on horseback
- For more information on the above please visit our North Cornwall page