5 Star GOLD Award Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages where Dogs and Children are Welcome
Why book our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages?
Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages provides two award winning, independent, holiday cottages. Both cottages hold the coveted Visit England, Quality in Tourism 5-STAR GOLD Award and 100% Cleanliness awards, placing them in the top 5% of the best self-catering holiday homes in the UK.
- both cottages sleep 6 plus infants and dogs
- designed for discerning individuals, seeking select, self-catering accommodation
- both cottages ooze quality and facilities beyond the norm
- The first of our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages, The Cottage, has featured in 3 home design magazines including 25 BEAUTIFUL HOMES
- cleanliness is paramount; when you arrive at either cottage we want you to feel as if you are the first guests to have stayed. Something an agency would find difficult to achieve
- dogs and children are welcome; many luxury cottages exclude dogs, some, even exclude children!
- professional personal customer service from start to depart: you can discuss your requirements direct with Jakki or Debbie (the owners), even outside office hours
- Helicopter landing available in 2 privately owned fields nearby
- Our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages are only 4 hours from London, 2 hours from Bristol and 1 hour from Exeter
- 5mins to the Atlantic Highway (A39) and 10mins to the A30 makes exploring Cornwall really easy
- only 10mins drive to the seaside
- the area has an abundance of things to do, places to explore…
THE COTTAGE, CORNWALL
The first of our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages is “The Cottage”
Why Choose The Cottage?
- ‘The Cottage’ has featured in 3 home design magazines including 25 BEAUTIFUL HOMES
- 300-year+ old, detached, Cornish cottage providing high quality, 5-star Gold awarded, country chic, self-catering accommodation
- Having undergone a full renovation, The Cottage retains much of its original character and quirkiness including Delabole flag-stone floors, inglenook fireplaces, a cloam oven and vaulted ceilings, Lovingly kept and decorated with up-cycled furnishings and reclaimed farmyard finds, plus vintage items from trunks to antique marine searchlights and family heirlooms, this luxury self-catering cottage captivates its guests with its unique home stay warmth and charm.
- Repeat Stay Savings: After your first holiday at The Cottage, you qualify to benefit from loyalty savings on future bookings
RECENT REVIEWS FROM ‘THE COTTAGE‘ GUESTS
This is a truly stunning cottage, it was immaculately clean, beautifully decorated, warm, comfortable and spacious. It was a true pleasure to...
We loved our stay in The Cottage - it was a chance to celebrate a special week away with family as my Mother had her 80th birthday during our...
We had a fantastic time here in Trelash with our two young daughters and a friend during the Easter holidays. The Cottage is so well appointed...
The Cottage Accommodation and Practicalities
- spacious 3 bedroom (plus dressing room/nursery), 3 bathroom cottage sleeps 6 comfortably, (plus one or two infants in cots) and one or two dogs
- alternative group sizes for 2 and 4 people are available at reduced rates during low and mid seasons
- sumptuous hideaway for couples seeking a romantic bolthole (all rooms available)
- Master, boutique, bedroom suite (very unusual for a Cornish cottage) comprising kingsize bed with sumptuous vintage-style French linen and rustic bed canopy adorned with romantic drapes, a very large ensuite bathroom with double ended bath and led floor lighting, walk-in shower and twin basins, plus a dedicated dressing room/nursery with black out blind
- two further bedrooms; a double (with bed canopy and drapes over) plus a twin bedded room with full size 3ft twin beds
- private off-road parking for up to 3 vehicles
Children are welcome at The Cottage:
- 1-3 infants under 3 years stay FREE (sleeping in cots and a Moses basket)
- baby sitting available (optional extra)
- provided free of charge, saving you precious space in your car and less to worry about when packing:
- a high chair
- 2 cots. Ones is a Graco cot with optional Bassinet and changing cradle for babes in arms up to 3-months
- BT baby monitor
- anti-roll changing mat
- toilet trainer, kiddies toilet seat, a toilet step,
- plastic plates, bowls and cutlery
- a fitted fire guard for the wood burner
- play pen with play balls
- 30-foam floor play mats
- a chest of toys (teddy bear included of course)
- blender for preparing fresh baby meals
Dogs are welcome at The Cottage:
- one or two well behaved dogs (small charge applies)
- FREE accommodation for registered assistance dogs.
- Dog treats, ball and spare bowls provided
- hosepipes and outside sink for cleaning wellies and dogs
- dog sitting available (optional extra)
- 3-lawns including enclosed rear garden
- FREE unlimited Wi-Fi
- 47″ Smart TV plus Sony sound bar with blue tooth connectivity, DVD player and DVD library
- large, spacious kitchen/diner overlooking rear garden
- fully kitted kitchen, with just about everything you could possibly need; American style fridge/freezer with ice/water dispenser, Nutri-Ninja blender, coffee bean grinder, food processor and even an ice-cream machine…
- dedicated laundry room with washing machine and condenser dryer; washing powder, conditioner, pegs, outside line, indoors airer all supplied
- generous supply of many household essentials including coffee beans, coffee granules, sugar, tea bags, olive oil, dried herbs and spices and much more
- Wood burning stove with a generous supply of kindling and logs
- BBQ with supply of lumpwood charcoal
- luxurious 650gsm bath sheets and towels
- 100% Egyptian cotton sheets
- luxury Elsyl toiletries
- hairdryer with diffuser in each bedroom
Booking with Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages means
- dedicated personal customer service
- comprehensive online (and printed) Cottage House-book; how the cottage functions, where to go, what to see, where to eat and buy
MEADOWVIEW COTTAGE, CORNWALL
The second of our 5 star GOLD Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages is Meadowview Cottage. If The Cottage is not available on the dates you require or you prefer accommodation on one level, then please take a look at Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages: Meadowview Cottage, owned by my sisterand just 100 yards from The Cottage in the hamlet of Trelash, North Cornwall.
- FOR THE KIDS: Large, private use, enclosed, RoSPA children’s play park
- FOR THE GROWN UPS: Free, unlimited use Sauna
- An immaculate, detached, cottage that provides 5-star gold award accommodation
- Tucked away on the edge of a verdant meadow, Meadowview Cottage is a beautiful, family and dog friendly, self-catering holiday cottage dating back to the 1800’s.
- Meadowview Cottage comfortably sleeps 6, plus one infant
- Alternative group sizes for 2 and 4 people are available at reduced rates during low and mid seasons
- 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms (one ensuite)
- Ground level accommodation for all generations
- Recently refurbished
- Two professionally designed private and enclosed gardens
- Level access from car to cottage and gardens
- One or two small dogs, or one medium dog, are welcome FREE of charge
Perfect Bolthole Escape
- Perfect for honeymooners, walkers, golfers, cyclists, surfers….
- Private off-road parking for up to 3 vehicles.
LARGE FAMILY GROUPS
When rented together, our 5 star GOLD Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages are perfect for large family groups of all generations, with accommodation for up to 12 persons, plus 4 infants and up to 4 dogs. The cottages are less than 100 yards apart. Please Contact us to discuss availability.
Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages in Stunning North Cornwall
- fabulous beaches and coves for swimming, surfing, kite surfing, wind surfing, kayaking, building sand castles or just lazing the day away. Great for dog walking.
- exceptional golf courses for golfing holidays
- adventure and wildlife parks to keep the children happy
- rugged coastal footpaths and moorland treks for walking holidays in Cornwall. Doggy heaven.
- bike trails for cycling holidays, with the Cornish Way just outside your door
- mountain bike trails for beginners and families to extreme experts. See our dedicated Mountain Biking Cornwall page on the main menu above
- skateboarding at a specialist park in Launceston
- wonderful scenic views for art and photography holidays
- beach fishing
- clay-pigeon shooting nearby
- tree surfing, tree jumping, zip-wire, canoeing, archery
- fabulous National Trust Houses and Gardens to explore
- trek the moors and coastal bridle ways on horseback
- For more information on the above please visit our North Cornwall page