Our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages are Nestled in the Country Close to the Coast
Our luxury Cornwall holiday cottages are privately owned, detached, luxury holiday cottages to rent in North Cornwall on the South West peninsula of the UK. Both cottages sleep up to 6 + infant (no bunk beds). Only 100 yards apart, they are perfect for large family groups when rented together. The Cottage is dog friendly.
As part of the luxury Cornwall holiday cottages experience, we aim to provide a flawless, personal service and luxury self-catering holiday accommodation you can enjoy and feel comfortable in. Nestled in the quintessential Cornish hamlet of Trelash, surrounded by glorious countryside, the cottages provide luxury self-catering accommodation and seclusion only 15 minutes from the dramatic North Cornish coastline. Sandy coves, long sweeping beaches, moorlands, country towns and picturesque coastal fishing villages make Cornwall the UK’s favourite all year round holiday destination.
Our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages
Meadowview Cottage The Cottage
Tucked away on the edge of a grassy meadow, Meadowview Cottage is a stunning example of an immaculate conversion from an old farm shippon to a beautiful luxury self-catering cottage. This luxury Cornwall holiday cottage has held the coveted Visit England 5-star Gold Award and a 100% cleanliness award for over 8 years, putting it in the top 5% of the best self-catering accommodations in the UK. With an exclusive use Sauna, ROSPA play area, two private enclosed gardens and single level accommodation this unique cottage provides an excellent family friendly holiday home.
This beautiful 300-year old cottage was once the local pub and later owned by the local Reverend! Another unique feature of this luxurious cottage is that it sits just off its own village green. The Cottage provides spacious, country chic, luxury self-catering holiday accommodation that is comfortable and enjoyed by romantics, families, friends and is dog friendly.
Which of our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages will you choose?
Regardless of which cottage you select, our little hamlet of Trelash can provide the peace and quiet of country life allowing you total relaxation far from the madding crowd.
Staying in our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages gives you access to
Our luxury Cornwall holiday cottages are ideally located for a great holiday:
- stunning beaches and coves for swimming, surfing, kite surfing, wind surfing, kayaking, building sand castles or just lazing the day away
- exceptional golf courses for golfing holidays
- adventure and wildlife parks to keep the children happy
- rugged coastal footpaths and moorland treks for walking holidays in Cornwall
- bike trails for cycling holidays, with the Cornish Way just outside your door
- mountain bike trails for beginners and families to extreme experts. See our dedicated Mountain Biking Cornwall page
- skateboarding at a specialist park in Launceston
- wonderful scenic views for art and photography holidays
- beach fishing
- tree surfing, tree jumping, zip-wire, canoeing, archery
- fabulous National Trust Houses and Gardens to explore
- trek the moors and coastal bridle ways on horseback
For more information on things to do and see please visit our North Cornwall page.