Choose from Two Luxury Cottages Cornwall for a Slice of Laid-Back Country/Coastal Living
- Two family owned, 5 star, luxury cottages Cornwall, 10mins drive to the nearest beach at Crackington Haven, 20mins to Bude
- Both cottages are detached and located in the quintessential North Cornwall hamlet of Trelash
- Unique, high quality holiday cottages with facilities beyond the norm
- Two luxury cottages Cornwall with 100% cleanliness records
- Babies, Toddlers, Children Friendly
- Dogs Welcome at The Cottage
- Luxury cottages Cornwall are the perfect North Cornwall country/coastal retreat
- Close proximity to Tintagel, Port Isaac, Polzeath, Daymer Bay, Rock and Padstow
- Within a few minutes of the A39 and A30 makes exploring Cornwall easy
- Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages journey times: London – 4 hours, Bristol – 2 hours and Exeter-1 hour. An important consideration when travelling with children and dogs
- Cornwall has won Best UK Holiday Destination/County 7 years in a row and Bude voted the Best UK Coastal Resort. (The British Travel Awards public votes)
THE COTTAGE, Trelash
Enjoy Country Living at its Finest in this Spacious 300-year old Cornish Cottage
- “The Cottage“: detached, spacious, authentic Cornish cottage providing immaculate, country chic, self-catering accommodation
- It has featured in GOOD HOMES (Nov 2016), 25 Beautiful Homes (Sept 2015) and 2 other International Interior Design Magazines. See them on our Luxury Cottages UK Press page
- Having undergone a full renovation, The Cottage retains much of its original character and quirkiness including Delabole flag-stone floors, inglenook fireplaces, a cloam oven and vaulted ceilings.
- Lovingly kept and decorated with up-cycled furnishings, reclaimed farmyard finds and vintage items from trunks to antique marine searchlights and family heirlooms, this luxury self-catering cottage captivates its guests with its unique home stay warmth and charm
- Romantic bolthole: Very popular with HONEYMOON couples seeking a sumptuous hideaway
- For parents, The Cottage 100% cleanliness record provides peace of mind when bringing toddlers and babies. 1-2 infants under 3 years stay FREE . An array of baby, toddler and young children’s essentials (including travel cots) are provided free of charge, saving you precious space in your car and less to worry about when packing. Check them out here: luxury child friendly cottage Cornwall
- Dogs welcome: One or two well behaved medium/large dogs or 3 small breed dogs are welcome. Enclosed rear garden
- Read more about this luxury dog friendly cottage: luxury dog friendly cottage
The Cottage Latest Guest Reviews
This was the third time that we have stayed in this beautiful cottage. As before everything was perfection. Thank you Jakki for fitting us in... view more...
We stayed at the cottage with two large dogs and two children under 3 almost EVERYTHING was provided including cots, high chairs, toys even ... view more...
- The Cottage comfortably sleeps 2-6 people, plus 2 infants in 3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms. Two level accommodation with all bedrooms all upstairs.
- Unique boutique style Master bedroom suite comprising a kingsize bed with sumptuous vintage-style French linen and rustic bed canopy adorned with romantic drapes, a very large ensuite bathroom with double ended, roll top, bath tub with claw feet and led floor lighting, a walk-in shower and twin basins with large heated mirror over. Plus a dedicated dressing room/nursery within the suite offering peace and quiet for your baby and spacious hanging facilities for your clothes.
- Two further bedrooms; a romantic double plus a twin bedded room with full size 3ft (90cm) twin beds
- Shower room
- Large, dual aspect Sitting Room with inglenook and wood burner (logs and kindling provided for at least two fires). A second feature inglenook.
- Large, fully equipped, Kitchen Diner with French doors leading out to the rear, enclosed garden and BBQ area
- Laundry room
- Large enclosed rear garden, offering safety for children and dogs, providing parents and dog owners with total peace of mind.
- Private off-road parking for up to 3 vehicles
- Alternative group sizes for 2 and 4 people are available at reduced rates
- Repeat Stay Savings: After your first holiday at The Cottage, you qualify to benefit from loyalty savings on future bookings
- FREE unlimited Wi-Fi
- 47″ Smart TV plus Sony sound bar with blue tooth connectivity, DVD player and DVD library in the sitting room
- 32″ Smart TV in the kitchen/diner
- American style fridge/freezer with ice/water dispenser, Nutri-Ninja blender, coffee bean grinder, food processor …
- Laundry room with washing machine and condenser dryer; washing powder, conditioner, pegs, outside line, indoors airer all supplied
- Household essentials: generous supply of coffee beans, coffee granules, sugar, tea bags, olive oil, dried herbs and spices…..
- BBQ with initial supply of lumpwood charcoal
- Luxurious 650gsm bath sheets and towels
- 100% Egyptian cotton sheets
- Luxury Elsyl toiletries
- Hairdryer with diffuser in each bedroom
- Off road private parking for up to 3 vehicles
MEADOWVIEW COTTAGE, Trelash
The second of our 5 star gold luxury cottages Cornwall is Meadowview Cottage. Tucked away on the edge of a verdant meadow Meadowview Cottage provides beautiful, family, children, toddler and dog friendly, self-catering holiday accommodation on one level, suiting all generations.
Meadowview Cottage is owned by my sister and is just 100 yards from The Cottage.
- Meadowview Cottage holds the much coveted Visit England ROSE Award, accredited to only a handful of self catering cottages each year
- FOR THE KIDS: Large, private use, enclosed, RoSPA children’s play park
- FOR THE GROWN UPS: Free, unlimited use Sauna
- FABULOUS COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- Ground level accommodation for all generations
Luxurious Self Catering Accommodation
- Immaculate, detached, cottage, comfortably sleeps 6 persons, plus infant in a travel cot, Ready Bed and Moses basket provided
- Alternative group sizes for 2 and 4 people are available at reduced rates during low and mid seasons
- Dating back to the 1800’s, our family’s old milking shippon has been sympathetically renovated to an exceptionally high quality, including many bespoke design features throughout.
- 3 vintage French themed bedrooms include a beautiful master bedroom with (splittable) super-king bed with bed canopy over, a romantic double bedroom with a stylish ensuite shower room and a gorgeous twin bedded room. All bedrooms look out on to the Tropical-style garden.
- Tranquil family bathroom with high quality fittings
- Large stylish sitting room with inglenook and electric wood burning-effect stove
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Separate dining room with fabulous countryside views
- Private off-road parking for up to 3 vehicles.
- Overall a wonderful peaceful haven for your escape to the country, close to the coast
TWO Exceptional Gardens
- Two professionally designed private, enclosed gardens
- Level access from car to cottage and gardens
- One small dog welcome FREE of charge
Perfect Country Escape
- Perfect and popular with HONEYMOONERS, walkers, golfers, cyclists, surfers…