Two luxury cottages Cornwall for discerning guests, their families and dogs
Two Exciting Award Winning Independent Holiday Cottages
Both of our Luxury Cottages Cornwall hold the Coveted “Quality in Tourism for Visit England” 5-star-gold-awards with 100% Cleanliness Ratings
- Two detached, 5star gold luxury cottages: The Cottage, Trelash and Meadowview Cottage, Trelash designed for discerning individuals, seeking select, high quality, all year round self-catering accommodation.
- Meadowview Cottage also holds the much coveted Visit England ROSE Award, accredited to only a handful of self catering cottages each year
- We strive to provide quality accommodation with facilities beyond the norm
- Cleanliness is paramount; when you arrive at either cottage we want you to feel as if you are the first guests to have stayed
- Babies, Toddlers, Children Friendly
- Dogs are Welcome
- Professional customer service from start to depart: you can discuss your requirements direct us, the owners, even outside office hours
- Our luxury cottages Cornwall are ideally located to provide a perfectly combined country/coastal retreat. Our sleepy little hamlet of Trelash, North Cornwall is only 10-15mins drive to the coast at Boscastle and Crackington Haven and Bodmin Moor and 20 mins to Widemouth Bay and Bude
- The Cottages are within close proximity to famous haunts such as Tintagel, Port Isaac, Polzeath, Daymer Bay, Rock and Padstow
- 5mins drive to the Atlantic Highway (A39) and 10mins to the A30 makes exploring Cornwall really easy
- Our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages are only 4 hours from London, 2 hours from Bristol and 1 hour from Exeter. An important consideration when travelling with children and dogs
- In 2015 Cornwall won The British Travel Awards Best UK Holiday Destination/County for the seventh year in a row and Bude was voted the Best UK Coastal Resort; awards voted for by the public.
- Reduced tariffs for smaller group sizes (2 and 4) and short breaks available at both cottages, during Low and Mid Seasons only
Our Luxury Cottages Cornwall
THE COTTAGE, Trelash
Enjoy Country Living at its Finest in this Spacious 300-year old Cornish Cottage
- The first of our luxury cottages Cornwall, “The Cottage” is a detached, Cornish cottage providing immaculate, country chic, self-catering accommodation
- The Cottage has featured in both the UK and International press: a 9-page article in the GOOD HOMES magazine (Nov 2016), 25 Beautiful Homes (Sept 2015) and 2 other International Interior Design Magazines. See them on our Luxury Cottages UK Press page
- Having undergone a full renovation, The Cottage retains much of its original character and quirkiness including Delabole flag-stone floors, inglenook fireplaces, a cloam oven and vaulted ceilings.
- Lovingly kept and decorated with up-cycled furnishings, reclaimed farmyard finds and vintage items from trunks to antique marine searchlights and family heirlooms, this luxury self-catering cottage captivates its guests with its unique home stay warmth and charm
- Romantic bolthole: Very popular with HONEYMOON couples seeking a sumptuous hideaway
- For parents, our 100% Cleanliness record provides peace of mind when bringing toddlers and babies. 1-2 infants under 3 years stay FREE . An array of baby, toddler and young children’s essentials (including travel cots) are provided free of charge, saving you precious space in your car and less to worry about when packing. Check them out here: luxury child friendly cottage Cornwall
- Dogs are welcome too: One or two well behaved medium/large dogs or 3 small breed dogs are welcome. A small accommodation charge of £5/dog/night applies. Enclosed rear garden
- Read more about this luxury dog friendly cottage: luxury dog friendly cottage
The Cottage Latest Guest Reviews
Our second visit to this fabulous cottage was just as good as the first. Beautifully furnished throughout with superb attention to detail. Its... view more...
The cottage is just beautiful, everything has been thought of and provided. The cottage is perfect for couples (it was our Honeymoon) families... view more...
- The Cottage offers spacious accommodation which comfortably sleeps 6 people, plus 2 infants in 3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms. Two level accommodation with all 3 bedrooms all upstairs.
- A unique feature is the boutique style Master bedroom suite comprising a kingsize bed with sumptuous vintage-style French linen and rustic bed canopy adorned with romantic drapes, a very large ensuite bathroom with double ended, roll top, bath tub with claw feet and led floor lighting, a walk-in shower and twin basins with large heated mirror over. Plus a dedicated dressing room/nursery within the suite offering peace and quiet for your baby and spacious hanging facilities for your clothes.
- Two further bedrooms; a romantic double (with bed canopy and drapes over) plus a generous size twin bedded room with full size 3ft twin beds
- Two further washrooms; a shower room upstairs and wet-room downstairs
- Large, dual aspect Sitting Room with inglenook and wood burner (logs and kindling provided for at least two fires). A second inglenook features a granite trough and candles with mood lighting
- Large spacious, fully equipped, Kitchen Diner with French doors leading out to the rear, enclosed, garden and BBQ area
- Dedicated laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and airing cupboard
- Snug/office: free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Dedicated wet-room provides
- Large enclosed rear garden, offering safety for children and dogs, giving parents and dog owners peace of mind.
- Private off-road parking for up to 3 vehicles
- Alternative group sizes for 2 and 4 people are available at reduced rates during low and mid seasons only
- Repeat Stay Savings: After your first holiday at The Cottage, you qualify to benefit from loyalty savings on future bookings
- FREE unlimited Wi-Fi
- 47″ Smart TV plus Sony sound bar with blue tooth connectivity, DVD player and DVD library in the sitting room
- A further 32″ Smart TV in the kitchen/diner
- Large, spacious kitchen/diner with full access to the rear enclosed garden
- American style fridge/freezer with ice/water dispenser, Nutri-Ninja blender, coffee bean grinder, food processor …
- Laundry room with washing machine and condenser dryer; washing powder, conditioner, pegs, outside line, indoors airer all supplied
- generous supply of many household essentials including coffee beans, coffee granules, sugar, tea bags, olive oil, dried herbs and spices and much more
- Wood burning stove with a generous supply of kindling and logs
- BBQ with initial supply of lumpwood charcoal
- Luxurious 650gsm bath sheets and towels
- 100% Egyptian cotton sheets
- Luxury Elsyl toiletries
- Hairdryer with diffuser in each bedroom
- Off road private parking for up to 3 vehicles
MEADOWVIEW COTTAGE, Trelash
The second of our 5 star GOLD luxury cottages Cornwall is Meadowview Cottage. Tucked away on the edge of a verdant meadow Meadowview Cottage provides beautiful, family, children, toddler and dog friendly, self-catering holiday accommodation on one level, suiting all generations.
Meadowview Cottage is owned by my sister and is just 100 yards from The Cottage in the quintessential sleepy Cornish hamlet of Trelash, North Cornwall.
- Meadowview Cottage is an accredited Visit England ROSE award winning cottage
- FOR THE KIDS: Large, private use, enclosed, RoSPA children’s play park
- FOR THE GROWN UPS: Free, unlimited use Sauna
- FABULOUS COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- Ground level accommodation for all generations
Luxurious Self Catering Accommodation
- An immaculate, detached, cottage, that comfortably sleeps 6 persons, plus one or two infants in a travel cot, Ready Bed and Moses basket provided
- Alternative group sizes for 2 and 4 people are available at reduced rates during low and mid seasons
- Dating back to the 1800’s, our family’s old milking shippon has been sympathetically renovated to an exceptionally high quality, including many bespoke design features throughout.
- 3 vintage French themed bedrooms include a beautiful master bedroom with (splittable) superking bed with bed canopy over, a romantic double bedroom with a stylish ensuite shower room and a gorgeous twin bedded room. All bedrooms look out on to the Tropical-style garden.
- Tranquil family bathroom with high quality fittings
- Large stylish sitting room with inglenook and electric wood burning-effect stove
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Separate dining room with fabulous countryside views
- Private off-road parking for up to 3 vehicles.
- Overall a wonderful peaceful haven for your escape to the country, close to the coast
TWO Exceptional Gardens
- Two professionally designed private, enclosed gardens
- Level access from car to cottage and gardens
- One or two small dogs, are welcome FREE of charge
Perfect Country Escape
- Perfect and popular with HONEYMOONERS, walkers, golfers, cyclists, surfers…
LARGE GROUP ACCOMMODATION
Both cottages are detached and 100 yards apart in the quintessential, sleepy Cornish hamlet of Trelash. When rented together, our 5 star GOLD luxury cottages Cornwall are perfect for large family groups of all generations, with accommodation for up to 12 persons, plus 4/5 infants and up to 4 dogs. The cottages are less than 100 yards apart. Please Contact us to discuss availability.