Our luxury Cornwall holiday cottages are owned by a local Cornish family and are located in the tranquil Cornish hamlet of Trelash. The cottages are not part of a large holiday complex so everything you read on this website is for your exclusive use. Situated just 15 mins drive to the nearest beach you are ensured a peaceful holiday retreat ‘far from the madding crowd’.
The Cottage (Dog Friendly)
This beautiful 300-year old detached cottage has undergone extensive refurbishment to provide a spacious and modern country chic home. It comfortably accommodates 6 people (plus an infant in cot) with three bedrooms, two bathrooms (one large en-suite bathroom) and a wet room. A unique feature of this luxurious cottage is that it sits adjacent to its own village green. It also has a front lawn, rear garden and parking for 3 vehicles. This luxury self-catering holiday accommodation is enjoyed by romantics, honeymooners, families and friends, walkers, golfers, surfers, mountain bikers and is dog friendly. Here are a few of The Cottage guest reviews.
Meadowview Cottage (Family Friendly)
Meadowview Cottage is a detached and spacious 3 bedroom cottage, comfortably sleeping 6 (plus an infant in cot) with two bathrooms (one ensuite). Unique extras include a free unlimited exclusive use Sauna, RoSPA children’s play park and two private enclosed gardens. With single level accommodation this is an excellent family friendly holiday home for all generations plus honeymooners, walkers, golfers, cyclists, surfers….
Tucked away on the edge of a grassy meadow, Meadowview Cottage is a beautiful, family friendly, self-catering cottage holiday cottage dating back to the 1800’s. Although this luxury Cornwall holiday cottage holds the coveted Visit England 5-star Gold Award and a 100% cleanliness award, putting it in the top 5% of the best self-catering holiday homes in the UK, it provides affordable luxury accommodation. Don’t take our word for it, here are a few of our Meadowview Cottage guest reviews.
LARGE FAMILY GROUPS are welcome at our luxury Cornwall holiday cottages
For family groups with 6 – 12 members you can rent both cottages. Both cottages sleep up to 6 + infant (no bunk beds). Only 100 yards apart, our cottages are perfect for large family groups when rented together. Please Contact us to discuss availability
Luxury holiday cottages nestled in the country close to the coast
Our luxury Cornwall holiday cottages are privately owned, detached, luxury holiday cottages available to rent in North Cornwall on the UK’s South West peninsula. Our luxury Cornwall holiday cottages are nestled in the quintessential Cornish hamlet of Trelash, surrounded by glorious countryside. The cottages provide luxury, self-catering, accommodation and seclusion only 15 minutes from the dramatic North Cornish coastline. Sandy coves, long sweeping beaches, moorlands, country towns and picturesque coastal fishing villages make Cornwall the UK’s favourite all year round holiday destination.
Our Commitment to you
As part of the luxury Cornwall holiday cottages experience we aim to provide a flawless, personal service and luxury self-catering holiday accommodation you can enjoy and feel very comfortable in.
Our luxury Cornwall holiday cottages are ideally located for a great holiday:
- stunning beaches and coves for swimming, surfing, kite surfing, wind surfing, kayaking, building sand castles or just lazing the day away
- exceptional golf courses for golfing holidays
- adventure and wildlife parks to keep the children happy
- rugged coastal footpaths and moorland treks for walking holidays in Cornwall
- bike trails for cycling holidays, with the Cornish Way just outside your door
- mountain bike trails for beginners and families to extreme experts. See our dedicated Mountain Biking Cornwall page
- skateboarding at a specialist park in Launceston
- wonderful scenic views for art and photography holidays
- beach fishing
- tree surfing, tree jumping, zip-wire, canoeing, archery
- fabulous National Trust Houses and Gardens to explore
- trek the moors and coastal bridle ways on horseback
- For more information on the above please visit our North Cornwall page.