Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages: Key-holder of 2 Award Winning Independent Holiday Cottages
Both Cottages hold the Coveted Quality in Tourism for Visit England 5 star gold award with a 100% Cleanliness Rating
Why Book our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages?
- Two luxury cottages: The Cottage, Trelash and Meadowview Cottage, Trelash
- Babies, Toddlers, Children and Dogs are Welcome
- Designed for discerning individuals, seeking select, high quality, all year round self-catering accommodation. Rural glam close to the coast.
- We strive to provide quality accomodation with facilities beyond the norm
- Cleanliness is paramount; when you arrive at either cottage we want you to feel as if you are the first guests to have stayed
- Professional customer service from start to depart: you can discuss your requirements direct us, the owners, even outside office hours
- Our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages are ideally placed to provide a perfectly combined country/coastal retreat. Our sleepy little hamlet of Trelash, North Cornwall is only 10-15mins drive to the coast at Boscastle and Crackington Haven and Bodmin Moor and 20 mins to Widemouth Bay and Bude
- The Cottages are within close proximity to famous haunts such as Tintagel, Port Isaac, Polzeath, Daymer Bay, Rock and Padstow
- 5mins drive to the Atlantic Highway (A39) and 10mins to the A30 makes exploring Cornwall really easy
- In 2015 Cornwall won The British Travel Awards Best UK Holiday Destination/County for the seventh year in a row and Bude was voted the Best UK Coastal Resort; awards voted for by the public.
- Our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages are only 4 hours from London, 2 hours from Bristol and 1 hour from Exeter. An important consideration when travelling with children and dogs
- Reduced tariffs for smaller group sizes (2 and 4) and short breaks available at both cottages, during Low and Mid Seasons only
- Helicopter landing available in 2 privately owned fields nearby
THE COTTAGE, Trelash
ENJOY COUNTRY LIVING AT ITS FINEST IN THIS SUMPTUOUS CORNISH COTTAGE
- The first of our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages, “The Cottage” currently features in a 9-page artivle in the GOOD HOMES magazine (Nov 2016 issue) and has featured in 3 other International Interior Design Magazines including 25 Beautiful Homes. See them on our Luxury Cottages UK Press page
- The Cottage sleep 6 people, plus up to 3 infants
- Dogs, babies, toddlers and children are welcome
- This 300-year+ old, detached, Cornish cottage provides immaculate, country chic, self-catering accommodation
- Having undergone a full renovation, The Cottage retains much of its original character and quirkiness including Delabole flag-stone floors, inglenook fireplaces, a cloam oven and vaulted ceilings.
- Lovingly kept and decorated with up-cycled furnishings, reclaimed farmyard finds and vintage items from trunks to antique marine searchlights and family heirlooms, this luxury self-catering cottage captivates its guests with its unique home stay warmth and charm
- Romantic bolthole: Very popular with HONEYMOON couples seeking a sumptuous hideaway
- For new parents, our 100% Cleanliness record provides peace of mind when bringing young children and babies
- Repeat Stay Savings: After your first holiday at The Cottage, you qualify to benefit from loyalty savings on future bookings
RECENT REVIEWS FROM ‘THE COTTAGE‘ GUESTS
Wow, what a cottage! Jakki you have thought of everything and we had the most amazing time. This was our first holiday with little Archie and...
Thanks so much for a fabulous few days in your lovely cottage Jakki. It's incredibly well appointed and you've thought of everything we could...
We enjoyed a weeks stay here from 12th August 2016; Two adults, two teens and a labradoodle.Wow! The attention to detail and effort in creating...
THE COTTAGE, Trelash: Quality Spacious Accommodation
- Two level accommodation with bespoke oak staircase
- Sleeps 6 people comfortably and up to 3 infants
- One or two well behaved dogs are welcome (small accommodation charge)
- 3 bedrooms all upstairs
- A boutique style Master bedroom suite: a very unusual feature for a Cornish cottage. Comprises a kingsize bed with sumptuous vintage-style French linen and rustic bed canopy adorned with romantic drapes, a very large ensuite bathroom with double ended, roll top, claw-foot, bath tub and led floor lighting, walk-in shower and twin basins, plus a dedicated dressing room/nursery with black out blind
- Two further bedrooms; a romantic double (with bed canopy and drapes over) plus a generous size twin bedded room with full size 3ft twin beds
- 3 bathrooms: large Master ensuite, shower room and downstairs Wet Room
- Large, dual aspect Sitting Room with inglenook and wood burner (logs and kindling provided for at least two fires). A second inglenook features a granite trough and candles with mood lighting
- Snug/office: free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Large spacious, fully equipped, Kitchen Diner with French doors leading out to the rear, enclosed, garden and BBQ area
- Dedicated laundry room with washing maching, tumbe dryer and airing cupboard
- Alternative group sizes for 2 and 4 people are available at reduced rates during low and mid seasons only
- Private off-road parking for up to 3 vehicles
Babies, Toddler and Children are Welcome at The Cottage
- 1-3 infants under 3 years stay FREE (sleeping in travel cots, Ready Bed or a Moses basket on a cradle stand) all provided free of charge
- An array of baby, toddler and young children’s essentials are provided free of charge, saving you precious space in your car and less to worry about when packing. Check them out here: luxury child friendly cottage Cornwall
Dogs are welcome at The Cottage:
- one or two well behaved dogs (small charge applies)
- FREE accommodation for registered assistance dogs
- Dog treats, ball and spare bowls provided
- hosepipes and outside sink for cleaning wellies and dogs
- dog sitting available (optional extra)
- 3-lawns including enclosed rear garden
- Read more about this luxury dog friendly cottage: luxury dog friendly cottage
- FREE unlimited Wi-Fi
- 47″ Smart TV plus Sony sound bar with blue tooth connectivity, DVD player and DVD library
- large, spacious kitchen/diner overlooking rear garden
- fully kitted kitchen, packed full of essential equipment; American style fridge/freezer with ice/water dispenser, Nutri-Ninja blender, coffee bean grinder, food processor and even an ice-cream machine…
- dedicated laundry room with washing machine and condenser dryer; washing powder, conditioner, pegs, outside line, indoors airer all supplied
- generous supply of many household essentials including coffee beans, coffee granules, sugar, tea bags, olive oil, dried herbs and spices and much more
- Wood burning stove with a generous supply of kindling and logs
- BBQ with initial supply of lumpwood charcoal
- luxurious 650gsm bath sheets and towels
- 100% Egyptian cotton sheets
- luxury Elsyl toiletries
- hairdryer with diffuser in each bedroom
MEADOWVIEW COTTAGE, Trelash
The second of our 5 star GOLD Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages is Meadowview Cottage. Tucked away on the edge of a verdant meadow Meadowview Cottage provides beautiful, family, children, toddler and dog friendly, self-catering holiday accommodation on one level, suiting all generations.
Meadowview Cottage is owned by my sister and is just 100 yards from The Cottage in the quintessential sleepy Cornish hamlet of Trelash, North Cornwall.
- FOR THE KIDS: Large, private use, enclosed, RoSPA children’s play park
- FOR THE GROWN UPS: Free, unlimited use Sauna
- FABULOUS COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- Ground level accommodation for all generations
Luxurious Self Catering Accommodation
- An immaculate, detached, cottage, that comfortably sleeps 6 persons, plus one or two infants in a travel cot, Ready Bed and Moses basket provided
- Alternative group sizes for 2 and 4 people are available at reduced rates during low and mid seasons
- Dating back to the 1800’s, our family’s old milking shippon has been sympathetically renovated to an exceptionally high quality, including many bespoke design features throughout.
- 3 vintage French themed bedrooms include a beautiful master bedroom with (splittable) superking bed with bed canopy over, a romantic double bedroom with a stylish ensuite shower room and a gorgeous twin bedded room. All bedrooms look out on to the Tropical-style garden.
- Tranquil family bathroom with high quality fittings
- Large stylish sitting room with inglenook and electric wood burning-effect stove
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Separate dining room with fabulous countryside views
- Private off-road parking for up to 3 vehicles.
- Overall a wonderful peaceful haven for your escape to the country, close to the coast
TWO Exceptional Gardens
- Two professionally designed private, enclosed gardens
- Level access from car to cottage and gardens
- One or two small dogs, are welcome FREE of charge
Perfect Country Escape
- Perfect and popular with HONEYMOONERS, walkers, golfers, cyclists, surfers…
LARGE FAMILY GROUPS
Both cottages are detached and 100 yards apart in the quintessential, sleepy Cornish hamlet of Trelash. When rented together, our 5 star GOLD Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages are perfect for large family groups of all generations, with accommodation for up to 12 persons, plus 4/5 infants and up to 4 dogs. The cottages are less than 100 yards apart. Please Contact us to discuss availability.
Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages in Stunning North Cornwall
- fabulous beaches and coves for swimming, surfing, kite surfing, wind surfing, kayaking, building sand castles or just lazing the day away. Great for dog walking
- miles of renowned Cornish coastal footpaths and cycle trails to explore
- exceptional golf courses for golfing holidays
- adventure and wildlife parks to keep the children happy
- rugged coastal footpaths and moorland treks for walking holidays in Cornwall. Doggy heaven.
- bike trails for cycling holidays, with the Cornish Way just outside your door
- mountain bike trails for beginners and families to extreme experts. See our dedicated Mountain Biking Cornwall page on the main menu above
- skateboarding at a specialist park in Launceston
- wonderful scenic views for art and photography holidays
- beach fishing
- clay-pigeon shooting nearby
- tree surfing, tree jumping, zip-wire, canoeing, archery
- fabulous National Trust Houses and Gardens to explore
- trek the moors and coastal bridle ways on horseback
- For more information on the above please visit our North Cornwall page