Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages Nestled in the Country Close to the Coast
As part of the luxury Cornwall holiday cottages experience, we aim to provide a flawless, personal service and luxury self-catering accommodation you can enjoy and feel comfortable in. Nestled in the quintessential Cornish hamlet of Trelash and surrounded by glorious countryside, the cottages provide luxury self-catering accommodation and seclusion only 15 minutes from the dramatic Cornish coastline, sandy coves, long sweeping beaches, moorlands, country towns and picturesque coastal fishing villages. Both of our luxury Cornwall holiday cottages are detached and provide exceptional self-catering holiday accommodation for 2 – 6 persons plus an infant.
Tucked away on the edge of a grassy meadow, Meadowview Cottage is a stunning example of an immaculate conversion from an old farm shippon into a beautiful cottage. This, one of two, luxury Cornwall holiday cottages has held the coveted Visit England 5-star Gold Award and a 100% cleanliness award for over 8 years, putting it in the top 5% of the best self-catering accommodation in the UK.
This beautiful 300-year old cottage, which was once the local pub, was later owned by the local Reverend! Another unique feature of The Cottage is that it sits just off its own village green. This beautiful, home from home, luxury Cornwall holiday cottage, has undergone an extensive 4-year refurbishment to provide a luxurious mix of contemporary, traditional, country chic accommodation to make your stay as relaxed and comfortable as possible.
Which of our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages will you Choose?
Regardless of which cottage you select, our little hamlet of Trelash can provide the peace and quiet of country life allowing you total relaxation far from the madding crowd.
Indulge in your Favourite Sport or Hobby Whilst Staying in our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages
Our luxury Cornwall holiday cottages are ideally located for a great holiday:
- stunning beaches and coves for swimming, surfing, kite surfing, wind surfing, kayaking, building sand castles or just lazing the day away
- exceptional golf courses for golfing holidays
- adventure and wildlife parks to keep the children happy
- rugged coastal footpaths and moorland treks for walking holidays
- bike trails for cycling holidays, with the Cornish Way just outside your door
- mountain bike trails for beginners and families to extreme experts
- skateboarding at a specialist park in Launceston
- wonderful scenic views for art and photography holidays
- beach fishing
- tree surfing, tree jumping, zip-wire, canoeing, archery
- fabulous National Trust Houses and Gardens to explore
- fly spectacular birds of prey within a couple of miles from the cottages
- trek the moors and coastal bridle ways on horseback
For more information on things to do and see please visit our North Cornwall page or click on the Things to do and see icon below:
Dogs welcome at The Cottage only. No smoking, internally, at either cottage