Two family owned luxury Cornwall holiday cottages for discerning individuals, seeking select, self-catering, dog and child friendly, holiday accommodation. Set in a sleepy, little North Cornwall hamlet, 10mins to the beach at Crackington Haven, our cottages are exquisite boltholes ideally positioned to explore Cornwall
The first of our luxury Cornwall holiday cottages is “The Cottage”, a dog welcoming, baby friendly bolthole!
- a beautiful 300-year+ old, detached, typically Cornish cottage providing high quality, country chic, self-catering accommodation
- This spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom cottage easily accommodates up to 6 people (plus infants / babes in arms).
- The Cottage is a sumptuous hideaway for couples seeking a romantic bolthole
- The Cottage has a front lawn, a side lawn and enclosed rear garden
- Children are welcome
- Infants under 3 years stay FREE (sleeping in a cot max. ht 84cm and/or max 15kg) Two cots provided, one with optional Bassinet for babes up to 3-months
- Dogs are welcome, one or two well behaved dogs are welcome (accommodation charges apply). Registered assistance dogs stay FREE
- Private parking for up to 3 vehicles.
- Only 10mins drive to the North Cornwall coast at Crackington Haven
- 5mins to the Atlantic Highway (A39) and 15mins to the A30 makes exploring Cornwall very easy
- dedicated personal customer service
- digital cottage-manual
- free unlimited Wi-Fi
- generous supply of household essentials
- luxurious 650gsm bath sheets and towels
- high quality Elsyl toiletries
- sumptuous French linen in the Master Bedroom
- Baby sitting and dog sitting available on request
- The Cottage: Guest Reviews
- The Cottage: Floor Plans
- The Cottage: Brochure
The second of our luxury Cornwall holiday cottages is “Meadowview Cottage“
- This immaculate, detached, cottage provides 5-star gold award accommodation
- 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms (one ensuite) comfortably sleeps 6 (plus an infant/babe in arms).
- Private parking for up to 3 vehicles
- Tucked away on the edge of a verdant meadow, Meadowview Cottage is a beautiful, family and dog friendly, self-catering holiday cottage dating back to the 1800’s.
- Free, unlimited use Sauna,
- RoSPA, enclosed children’s play park
- One or two small dogs are welcome FREE of charge
- Two private enclosed gardens
- Ground level accommodation for all generations
- Perfect for honeymooners, walkers, golfers, cyclists, surfers….
- Meadowview Cottage holds the coveted Visit England Quality in Tourism 5-star Gold award and a 100% cleanliness award, placing it in the top 5% of the best self-catering holiday homes in the UK.
- Meadowview Cottage: Guest Reviews
LARGE FAMILY GROUPS
When rented together, our luxury Cornwall holiday cottages are perfect for large family groups of all generations, with accommodation for up to 12 persons, plus 3 infants and up to 4 dogs. The cottages are less than 100 yards apart. Please Contact us to discuss availability.
Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages in Stunning North Cornwall
- fabulous beaches and coves for swimming, surfing, kite surfing, wind surfing, kayaking, building sand castles or just lazing the day away. Great for dog walking.
- exceptional golf courses for golfing holidays
- adventure and wildlife parks to keep the children happy
- rugged coastal footpaths and moorland treks for walking holidays in Cornwall. Doggy heaven.
- bike trails for cycling holidays, with the Cornish Way just outside your door
- mountain bike trails for beginners and families to extreme experts. See our dedicated Mountain Biking Cornwall page
- skateboarding at a specialist park in Launceston
- wonderful scenic views for art and photography holidays
- beach fishing
- clay-pigeon shooting nearby
- tree surfing, tree jumping, zip-wire, canoeing, archery
- fabulous National Trust Houses and Gardens to explore
- trek the moors and coastal bridle ways on horseback
- For more information on the above please visit our North Cornwall page.