Our family owned cottages are exclusive, high quality properties designed for discerning, well-travelled individuals who know exactly what they are looking for … Set in the beautiful Cornish countryside 10mins to the beach, 5mins to the Atlantic Highway (A39) and 15mins to the A30, our cottages are ideally located to explore all that Cornwall has to offer.
Click on image for photo gallery and slideshowThis beautiful 300-year old detached cottage has undergone extensive refurbishment to provide a high quality, spacious, country chic home. Although The Cottage comfortably accommodates up to 6 people (plus an infant in cot) with three bedrooms and three bathrooms, it is also ideal as a cosy hideaway for couples wanting a romantic escape.
The Cottage sits adjacent to its own ‘hamlet’ green and also benefits from a front lawn, enclosed rear garden and parking for up to 3 vehicles. This beautiful cottage provides luxury self-catering holiday accommodation and has been enjoyed by couples celebrating anniversaries, honeymooners, bride and groom (before, during and after their wedding), family re-unions and get togethers, friend groups, walkers, golfers, surfers, mountain bikers, photographers, artists and of course, dog owners as The Cottage is dog friendly.
Not convinced? Please read The Cottage guest reviews for reassurance.
Click on image for photo gallery and slideshow
This stunning, detached barn has benefitted from an immaculate conversion to provide an impeccably spacious, 5-star gold awarded, 3 bedroom, two bathroom (one ensuite) cottage, that comfortably sleeps 6 (plus an infant). Tucked away on the edge of a grassy meadow, Meadowview Cottage is a beautiful, family and dog friendly, self-catering holiday cottage dating back to the 1800’s. Unique extras include a free, unlimited use Sauna, RoSPA, enclosed children’s play park and two private enclosed gardens.
Ground level accommodation: excellent family and dog friendly holiday home for all generations plus honeymooners, walkers, golfers, cyclists, surfers….
Meadowview Cottage holds the coveted Visit England Quality in Tourism 5-star Gold award and a 100% cleanliness award, placing it in the top 5% of the best self-catering holiday homes in the UK. Don’t take our word for it, here are a few of our Meadowview Cottage guest reviews.
LARGE FAMILY GROUPS are Welcome at our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages
When rented together, our luxury Cornwall holiday cottages are perfect for large family groups of all generations, with accommodation for up to 12 persons, plus 2 infants in cot and up to 4 dogs. Please Contact us to discuss availability
Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages Ideally Located in Cornwall
- stunning beaches and coves for swimming, surfing, kite surfing, wind surfing, kayaking, building sand castles or just lazing the day away. Great for dog walking.
- exceptional golf courses for golfing holidays
- adventure and wildlife parks to keep the children happy
- rugged coastal footpaths and moorland treks for walking holidays in Cornwall. Doggy heaven.
- bike trails for cycling holidays, with the Cornish Way just outside your door
- mountain bike trails for beginners and families to extreme experts. See our dedicated Mountain Biking Cornwall page
- skateboarding at a specialist park in Launceston
- wonderful scenic views for art and photography holidays
- beach fishing
- clay-pigeon shooting nearby
- tree surfing, tree jumping, zip-wire, canoeing, archery
- fabulous National Trust Houses and Gardens to explore
- trek the moors and coastal bridle ways on horseback
- For more information on the above please visit our North Cornwall page.