Our TWO family owned luxury Cornwall holiday cottages are exclusive, high quality properties designed for discerning, well-travelled individuals who know exactly what they are looking for … Set in the beautiful Cornish countryside 10mins to the beach, 5mins to the Atlantic Highway (A39) and 15mins to the A30, our cottages are ideally located to explore all that Cornwall has to offer.
No 1. THE COTTAGE
- a beautiful 300-year+ old, detached, cottage that has undergone extensive refurbishment to provide a high quality, spacious, country chic home
- 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (one ensuite) comfortably accommodate up to 6 people (plus an infant).
- The Cottage is a cosy hideaway for couples wanting a romantic escape
- This dog friendly cottage benefits from a front lawn, enclosed rear garden and parking for up to 3 vehicles.
- A charming, self-catering, country cottage (close to the coast) that has been enjoyed by couples celebrating anniversaries, honeymooners, bride and groom wedding parties, family re-unions and get togethers, family holidays, friend groups, walkers, golfers, surfers, mountain bikers, photographers, artists and of course, dog owners.
- The Cottage: Guest Reviews
- The Cottage: Floor Plans
- The Cottage: Brochure
No 2. MEADOWVIEW COTTAGE
Click on image for photo gallery and slideshow
The second of our luxury Cornwall holiday cottages is “Meadowview Cottage“
- This immaculate, detached, cottage provides 5-star gold award accommodation
- 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms (one ensuite) comfortably sleeps 6 (plus an infant).
- Private parking for up to 3 vehicles
- Tucked away on the edge of a verdant meadow, Meadowview Cottage is a beautiful, family and dog friendly, self-catering holiday cottage dating back to the 1800’s.
- Free, unlimited use Sauna,
- RoSPA, enclosed children’s play park
- Two private enclosed gardens
- Ground level accommodation for all generations
- Perfect for honeymooners, walkers, golfers, cyclists, surfers….
- Meadowview Cottage holds the coveted Visit England Quality in Tourism 5-star Gold award and a 100% cleanliness award, placing it in the top 5% of the best self-catering holiday homes in the UK.
- Meadowview Cottage: Guest Reviews
LARGE FAMILY GROUPS are Welcome at our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages
When rented together, our luxury Cornwall holiday cottages are perfect for large family groups of all generations, with accommodation for up to 12 persons, plus 2 infants in cot and up to 4 dogs. Please Contact us to discuss availability
Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages in Stunning North Cornwall
- fabulous beaches and coves for swimming, surfing, kite surfing, wind surfing, kayaking, building sand castles or just lazing the day away. Great for dog walking.
- exceptional golf courses for golfing holidays
- adventure and wildlife parks to keep the children happy
- rugged coastal footpaths and moorland treks for walking holidays in Cornwall. Doggy heaven.
- bike trails for cycling holidays, with the Cornish Way just outside your door
- mountain bike trails for beginners and families to extreme experts. See our dedicated Mountain Biking Cornwall page
- skateboarding at a specialist park in Launceston
- wonderful scenic views for art and photography holidays
- beach fishing
- clay-pigeon shooting nearby
- tree surfing, tree jumping, zip-wire, canoeing, archery
- fabulous National Trust Houses and Gardens to explore
- trek the moors and coastal bridle ways on horseback
- For more information on the above please visit our North Cornwall page.