5 Star GOLD Award Winning Luxury Holiday Cottages with 100% Cleanliness Records
Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages where Children, Toddlers and Dogs are Welcome
‘The Cottage’ has featured in 3 Interior Design Magazines, including 25 Beautiful Homes
Why book our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages?
Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages provides two Award Winning, independent, holiday cottages. Both cottages hold the coveted, Visit England, Quality in Tourism 5-STAR GOLD Award with 100% Cleanliness placing them in the top 5% best self-catering holiday homes in the UK.
- designed for discerning individuals, seeking select, high quality, self-catering accommodation
- both cottages sleep 6 people, plus infants (1-3 at ‘The Cottage’, 1-2 at Meadowview Cottage)
- both cottages ooze quality and facilities beyond the norm
- reduced tariffs for smaller group sizes (2 and 4) available at both cottages, during Low and Mid Seasons only
- short breaks available at both cottages during Low and Mid Seasons only
- cleanliness is paramount; when you arrive at either cottage we want you to feel as if you are the first guests to have stayed.
- dogs, children and toddlers are welcome; many luxury cottages exclude dogs, some, even exclude children and toddlers!
- professional personal customer service from start to depart: you can discuss your requirements direct with the owners, even outside office hours: Jakki (The Cottage) or Debbie (Meadowview Cottage)
- Helicopter landing available in 2 privately owned fields nearby
- Shorter Travelling Time: Our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages are only 4 hours from London, 2 hours from Bristol and 1 hour from Exeter. Important when travelling with children and dogs.
- 5mins drive from the cottages to the Atlantic Highway (A39) and 10mins to the A30 makes exploring Cornwall really easy
- only 10mins drive to the seaside
- the area has an abundance of things to do, places to explore…
THE COTTAGE, CORNWALL
The first of our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages is “The Cottage”
Why Choose The Cottage?
- The first of our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages, The Cottage, has featured in 3 home design magazines including 25 BEAUTIFUL HOMES
- Romantic bolthole: Very popular with HONEYMOON couples seeking a sumptuous hideaway
- a 100% Cleanliness record provides peace of mind when bringing young children
- 300-year+ old, detached, Cornish cottage providing high quality, country chic, self-catering accommodation
- Having undergone a full renovation, The Cottage retains much of its original character and quirkiness including Delabole flag-stone floors, inglenook fireplaces, a cloam oven and vaulted ceilings, Lovingly kept and decorated with up-cycled furnishings and reclaimed farmyard finds, plus vintage items from trunks to antique marine searchlights and family heirlooms, this luxury self-catering cottage captivates its guests with its unique home stay warmth and charm.
- Repeat Stay Savings: After your first holiday at The Cottage, you qualify to benefit from loyalty savings on future bookings
RECENT REVIEWS FROM ‘THE COTTAGE‘ GUESTS
We enjoyed a weeks stay here from 12th August 2016; Two adults, two teens and a labradoodle.Wow! The attention to detail and effort in creating...
We have just returned from a weeks holiday in this delightful cottage. A real home from home with everything you could ever need. This cottage...
The Cottage and everything about it was just what we have often dreamed about. The house itself is immaculate, space and decoration to die for...
The Cottage Accommodation
- Two level accommodation with bespoke oak staircase linking the two
- Sleeps 6 people comfortably, plus one, two or three infants in travel cots / Moses Basket provided, and one or two well behaved dogs
- 3 bedrooms all upstairs
- A boutique style Master bedroom suite is a very unusual feature for a Cornish cottage. Comprises a kingsize bed with sumptuous vintage-style French linen and rustic bed canopy adorned with romantic drapes, a very large ensuite bathroom with double ended bath tub and led floor lighting, walk-in shower and twin basins, plus a dedicated dressing room/nursery with black out blind
- Two further bedrooms; a romantic double (with bed canopy and drapes over) plus a nautically themed twin bedded room with full size 3ft twin beds
- 3 bathrooms: large Master ensuite, shower room and downstairs Wet Room
- Large, dual aspect Sitting Room with inglenook and wood burner (logs and kindling provided for at least two fires)
- Snug/office: free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Large spacious, fully equipped, Kitchen Diner with French doors leading out to the rear, enclosed, garden and BBQ area
- Dedicated laundry room with washing maching and tumbe dryer
- Alternative group sizes for 2 and 4 people are available at reduced rates during low and mid seasons only
- Private off-road parking for up to 3 vehicles
Children and Toddlers are Welcome at The Cottage:
- 1-3 infants under 3 years stay FREE (sleeping in travel cots and a Moses basket)
- baby sitting available (optional extra)
- provided free of charge, saving you precious space in your car and less to worry about when packing:
- a high chair (two on request)
- 2 travel cots. The Graco cot has an optional Bassinet and changing cradle for babes in arms up to 3-months
- Moses Basket
- BT baby monitor
- anti-roll changing mat
- toilet trainer, kiddies toilet seat, a toilet step,
- plastic plates, bowls and cutlery
- a fitted fire guard around the wood burner
- 1 play pen and 1 play tent with play balls
- 30-foam floor play mats
- a chest of toys (teddy bear included of course)
- blender for preparing fresh baby meals
- stair gates
Dogs are welcome at The Cottage:
- one or two well behaved dogs (small charge applies)
- FREE accommodation for registered assistance dogs.
- Dog treats, ball and spare bowls provided
- hosepipes and outside sink for cleaning wellies and dogs
- dog sitting available (optional extra)
- 3-lawns including enclosed rear garden
- FREE unlimited Wi-Fi
- 47″ Smart TV plus Sony sound bar with blue tooth connectivity, DVD player and DVD library
- large, spacious kitchen/diner overlooking rear garden
- fully kitted kitchen, with just about everything you could possibly need; American style fridge/freezer with ice/water dispenser, Nutri-Ninja blender, coffee bean grinder, food processor and even an ice-cream machine…
- dedicated laundry room with washing machine and condenser dryer; washing powder, conditioner, pegs, outside line, indoors airer all supplied
- generous supply of many household essentials including coffee beans, coffee granules, sugar, tea bags, olive oil, dried herbs and spices and much more
- Wood burning stove with a generous supply of kindling and logs
- BBQ with supply of lumpwood charcoal
- luxurious 650gsm bath sheets and towels
- 100% Egyptian cotton sheets
- luxury Elsyl toiletries
- hairdryer with diffuser in each bedroom
MEADOWVIEW COTTAGE, CORNWALL
The second of our 5 star GOLD Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages is Meadowview Cottage. Tucked away on the edge of a verdant meadow Meadowview Cottage provides beautiful, family, children, toddler and dog friendly, self-catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall. If you prefer accommodation on one level, to suit all generations, this is the cottage for you. Meadowview Cottage is owned by my sister and is just 100 yards from The Cottage in the small sleepy hamlet of Trelash, North Cornwall.
- FOR THE KIDS: Large, private use, enclosed, RoSPA children’s play park
- FOR THE GROWN UPS: Free, unlimited use Sauna
- FABULOUS COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- Ground level accommodation for all generations
Luxurious Self Catering Accommodation
- An immaculate, detached, cottage, that comfortably sleeps 6 persons, plus one or two infants in a travel cot and Moses basket provided
- Alternative group sizes for 2 and 4 people are available at reduced rates during low and mid seasons
- Dating back to the 1800’s, our family’s old milking shippon has been sympathetically renovated to an exceptionally high quality, including many bespoke design features throughout.
- 3 vintage French themed bedrooms include a beautiful master bedroom with (splittable) superking bed with bed canopy over, a romantic double bedroom with a stylish ensuite shower room and a gorgeous twin bedded room. All bedrooms look out on to the Tropical-style garden.
- Tranquil family bathroom with high quality fittings
- Large stylish sitting room with inglenook and stove
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Separate dining room with fabulous countryside views
- Private off-road parking for up to 3 vehicles.
- Overall a wonderful peaceful haven for your escape to the country, close to the coast
TWO Exceptional Gardens
- Two professionally designed private, enclosed gardens
- Level access from car to cottage and gardens
- One or two small dogs, are welcome FREE of charge
Perfect Country Escape
- Perfect and popular with HONEYMOONERS, walkers, golfers, cyclists, surfers…
LARGE FAMILY GROUPS
When rented together, our 5 star GOLD Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages are perfect for large family groups of all generations, with accommodation for up to 12 persons, plus 4/5 infants and up to 4 dogs. The cottages are less than 100 yards apart. Please Contact us to discuss availability.
Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages in Stunning North Cornwall
- fabulous beaches and coves for swimming, surfing, kite surfing, wind surfing, kayaking, building sand castles or just lazing the day away. Great for dog walking.
- exceptional golf courses for golfing holidays
- adventure and wildlife parks to keep the children happy
- rugged coastal footpaths and moorland treks for walking holidays in Cornwall. Doggy heaven.
- bike trails for cycling holidays, with the Cornish Way just outside your door
- mountain bike trails for beginners and families to extreme experts. See our dedicated Mountain Biking Cornwall page on the main menu above
- skateboarding at a specialist park in Launceston
- wonderful scenic views for art and photography holidays
- beach fishing
- clay-pigeon shooting nearby
- tree surfing, tree jumping, zip-wire, canoeing, archery
- fabulous National Trust Houses and Gardens to explore
- trek the moors and coastal bridle ways on horseback
- For more information on the above please visit our North Cornwall page