THE COTTAGE: a 5 star gold Luxury Child Friendly Cottage Delivering Quality Accommodation and Facilities Beyond the Norm
This detached, and privately owned cottage has featured in four interior design magazines, including a 9-page feature story in the November 2016 issue of Good Homes magazine and 25 Beautiful Homes magazine in 2015.
Nestled in a sleepy Cornish hamlet just 10mins drive to the North Cornwall coast, this luxury child friendly cottage holds the coveted Visit England 5-star Gold award, plus a 100% Cleanliness award.
- Detached, privately owned cottage, NOT part of a holiday complex means NO shared facilities, undisturbed evenings and peaceful nights for children
- A shorter drive means a less stressful journey for everyone: Exeter 1 hour, Birmingham 3.5 hours, London 4 hrs
- only 10mins drive to the coast, moors and forestry
- The Cottage has 3 good sized bedrooms comfortably sleeping 6 people, plus up to 3 infants under 3 years.
- A dressing/nursery room with black-out blind, within the Master bedroom suite, adjacent to the bedroom ensures a good night’s sleep by all
- A luxuriously large ensuite bathroom with double ended, claw-foot, roll top tub for Mum’s relaxation, plus a large walk-in shower and twin basins
- Your four-legged friend can come too. One or two well behaved dogs are very welcome, so the whole family can enjoy a holiday together (dog sitting available as an optional extra)
- Private off-road parking for up to 3 vehicles
A Luxury Child Friendly Cottage where Babies and Toddlers Stay FREE
As new parents, you, your babies and toddlers have unique requirements. Packing to meet these on holiday can be very stressful, which is why I provide a whole range of baby and toddler essentials, saving you precious space in your vehicle and less to worry about when packing, resulting in a stress free start to your family holiday. I can accommodate up to three (3) infants FREE of charge at my luxury child friendly cottage, provided they are less than 3 years old at the start of your holiday and sleep in either a travel cot (I have two) for infants up to 84cm tall or 15kg, a Ready Bed (age 18months+) or in a Moses basket on a cradle stand.
Luxury Child Friendly Cottage where Baby and Toddler Essentials are Provided FREE
This luxury child friendly cottage is chock full of baby, toddler and child friendly essentials as listed below
- two travel cots 100x70cm. The Graco cot has an optional bassinet for babes under 3 months and integral changing mat. Please bring own cot bedding.
- Moses basket with cradle stand for babe in arms. Please bring own bedding.
- Ready Bed for 18-months+
- bed guard for children up to 5 years
- high chair (two available on request)
- BT baby monitor
- anti-roll changing mat
- non-slip baby toddler bath mat
- baby bath (on request)
- baby bouncer (on request)
- booster seat for table seating (on request)
- toilet trainer
- kiddies toilet seat
- a hop-up step
- stair gate at top and bottom of stairs
- socket covers
- fire guard around the wood burner
- a play tent and a play pen with 200 colourful play balls
- cushioned floor play mats (baby safe) for use throughout The Cottage
- a selection of baby and toddler toys
- Children’s DVDs
- Nutri-Ninja blender and food processor for your home made baby meals
- baby and toddler plastic plates, dishes and cutlery
- window opening restrictors on twin bedroom, 2nd (double) bedroom and shower room windows
- plug-in night light
- shower room has low powered, led floor lighting to guide young children at night
- baby sitting service available at this luxury child friendly cottage leaving you free to enjoy an evening together (optional extra)
A Luxury Child Friendly Cottage Providing Home-from-Home Self Catering at its Finest
Finding the right luxury child friendly cottage that caters for all the family’s needs, and not just the kids, can be tricky. My cottage is designed as a home to share, not just ‘another holiday cottage’. This is borne out by appearing in home design magazines such as Good Homes (Nov 2106) and 25 Beautiful Homes (Sept 2015) plus two other international magazines.
Combining luxury, comfort and practicalities to ensure you have a great family holiday, no matter what the weather, this luxury child friendly cottage that also embraces mum’s (and dad’s) desire for a little luxuriating me-time. When the kids are tucked up in bed, sneak away to your boutique-style master bedroom suite to indulge in a peaceful soak in your very own double ended-tub. Then, after a restful night’s sleep under sumptuous French linens, wake afresh for another exciting family day out. With so many places to see and activities to do, you will be ready for another soak by the time you get back!
More Luxury Child Friendly Cottage Benefits
- cleanliness is my priority; when you arrive at The Cottage I want you to feel as if you are the first guests to stay
- lawns on three sides (the rear lawn is secluded and enclosed)
- set in a quintessential sleepy Cornish hamlet; no noisy cottage complex
- within 10 mins drive to child friendly beaches with good water quality ratings
- 10 mins from the A30 and the Atlantic Highway so exploring Cornwall is easy!
- lots of child friendly activities within a few minutes drive
- child friendly pub less than 5mins drive
- professional personal customer service from start to depart
- online house-book (and printed copy in The Cottage); a valuable reference guide to how The Cottage functions, where to go, what to see, where to eat, local child friendly attractions…..
- Large 47″ Smart TV with Freeview, DVD and DVD library (child and adult)
- Unlimited Free WiFi
- A dresser full of games (child and adult)
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Wicker picnic hamper provided: fully kitted with picnic ware, flask and waterproof blanket to enjoy lunches on the beach and moors, or a family picnic in the garden
- spacious kitchen/diner making it easy to keep an eye on the little ones and to enjoy family meals around the farmhouse kitchen table (foam play mats provided for safe play on the flag-stone kitchen floor)
- Large American style fridge/freezer with ice-maker and filtered water dispenser
- Large integral dishwasher
- Dedicated laundry room with washing machine and condenser tumble dryer, plus rotary clothes dryer in the garden. Generous supply of washing powder and conditioner provided
- Outside sink and two hosepipes for boot and doggy washing
- Charcoal BBQ for balmy summer evenings. 2-bags of lump-wood charcoal and BBQ equipment provided
- Wood burner for snuggling up together on chilly nights (fully fitted fire guard). Initial 2 baskets of logs and kindling supplied. Purchase more locally.
- housekeeping available (optional extra)
REPEAT Stay Savings:
After your first holiday at this Luxury Child Friendly Cottage, you will automatically benefit from loyalty savings on all future bookings.
Guest Book Comments for my Luxury Child Friendly Cottage
We stayed at the cottage for 3 nights at the end of October with our adult daughter and partner and our 2 younger boys plus the dogs. What an...
I stayed at the cottage 11 - 18 August with my little dog, my daughter, husband and their three young children. The Cottage was perfect, absolutely...
What an absolutely, amazingly, beautiful home you have. Kevan and I spent 6 delightful nights at your cottage from 25th July – 30th July with...
Dates not Available at The Cottage or Looking for a Luxury Cottage with its own Exclusive use Play Park and Sauna?
My sister, Debbie, also has a luxury child friendly cottage, Meadowview Cottage, just 100 yards from The Cottage. It has a fabulous enclosed play park for your children’s exclusive use, two enclosed gardens and a private sauna for your total relaxation. One or two well behaved small dogs are welcome.