The Cottage. A Unique, No Compromise Luxury Cottage Cornwall
If you have been dreaming of a luxury cottage Cornwall where you can immerse yourself into country-life, enjoying your most self-indulgent of whims without the need to compromise, then The Cottage is for you. Spending a day on the beach, lazing on the sand as you devour the latest novel, or exploring the countryside and coastal footpaths with family, friends and your dog for company, is something many of us can only dream of. Taking time out is so precious, so finding ‘that’ special cottage to realise your dreams is really very important, which is why The Cottage is more than just ‘another’ holiday cottage; it is a home away from home that embraces you with a welcoming ‘arm around your shoulders’ as you enter for the first time.
Why Choose The Cottage?
1. Quality in Tourism Rated
- The Cottage has been awarded 5 star gold from Visit England, acknowledging the high quality accommodation and customer service provided
- 100% Cleanliness award from Visit England, assuring you of a very comfortable holiday
2. Press Recognition
- This luxury cottage Cornwall has featured in 4 home design magazines including Good Homes (Nov 2016) and 25 Beautiful Homes (Sept 2015)
3. Bright, Spacious Accommodation
- This spacious luxury cottage Cornwall has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (one wet-room)
- Sleeps up to 2 – 6 people comfortably, plus 1-2 infants sleeping in cots, Ready Bed and/or moses basket (on a wooden cradle stand) stay FREE. The full range of essential baby, toddler and child friendly items provided FREE of charge can be viewed on the luxury child friendly cottage Cornwall page
- Sumptuous vintage-style French linen in the Master Bedroom suite
- Romantic double guest bedroom with bed canopy
- Spacious twin bedroom for older children or adults
- Large country-style, fully equipped, kitchen diner
- Light filled, dual aspect sitting room with wood burner, ideal for families and couples
- Optional 2 and 4 people group rentals available at reduced tariffs
- Short breaks of 3 and 4 night stays available
- Private off-road parking area, for up to 3 vehicles, to front of The Cottage
4. Idyllic Escape
- This charming 300-year+ old, detached, Cornish cottage is nestled in a sleepy Cornish hamlet. This luxury cottage Cornwall is also a wonderful bolthole for a luxurious romantic hideaway for couples
- Popular HONEYMOON venue – the Master Bedroom suite comprises a king bed, with vintage style French bed linen and bed canopy over, a large ensuite with Victorian style double-ended bath tub, walk-in shower and his and hers basins.
5. Dog Friendly Luxury Cottage Cornwall
- One or two DOGS are welcome, 3 small breed dogs by arrangement. A small accommodation charge apply. Registered assistance dogs stay FREE at this luxury cottage Cornwall. Dog treats, ball and spare bowls provide
- Enclosed rear garden
6. An Owner Managed Luxury Cottage Cornwall
- Professional personal customer service from start to finish
- Online and in-house Cottage House-Book documenting how the cottage functions, details on where to go, what to see, where to eat….
- Online bespoke map detailing locations of House-Book recommendations
7. Modern Facilities means Domestic Bliss
When our kids and pets are happy, we are happy too. The Cottage provides an enclosed garden with access from the Kitchen/Diner where children can play safely, under your watchful eye.
The Cottage is my home, shared with you for your holiday. As a home it has just about everything you could need to keep almost everyone happy. The main facilities include:
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the cottage
- Smart 47″ TV with Freeview, Sony sound bar with blue tooth connectivity, DVD player and DVD library
- Smart 32″ TV with Freeview in the kitchen/diner
- DAB radio with Blue-tooth connectivity
- Fully kitted kitchen, with just about everything you could possibly need; Large American-style, ice and water dispensing fridge/freezer, large range cooker, Nutri-ninja blender, coffee grinder…..
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer, generous supply of washing powder and conditioner provided
- Wood burner
- Generous supply of other household essentials
- Luxurious, fluffy, 650gsm white cotton bath sheets and towels
- High quality Elsyl toiletries – 250ml size for convenience
- Child and dog sitting available as optional extras
8. North Cornwall is a Fab Location
- The North Cornish coast at Boscastle and Crackington Haven is just a 10 mins drive from The Cottage
- The whole of Cornwall is easily accessible as the Atlantic Highway (A39) is only 5 minutes away and the A30 only 10 minutes away
- Lots of activities – too many to mention….these can be viewed on the North Cornwall luxury Cornwall cottages page
9. LATEST GUEST REVIEWS FOR THE COTTAGE
Jakki takes really good care of the cottage and we had a very enjoyable time! We will definitely be back next summer!
This was the third time that we have stayed in this beautiful cottage. As before everything was perfection. Thank you Jakki for fitting us in... view more...