A high quality, 5 Star gold luxury self catering Cornwall holiday cottage where quality is assured
- Traditional, detached Cornish cottage in tranquil North Cornwall hamlet
- 10-15 minutes drive to the North Cornwall coast at Crackington Haven and Boscastle and easy access to famous Cornish attractions such as Port Isaac, Tintagel, Bude, The Lost Gardens of Heligan and The Eden Project
- High quality 5 star GOLD self-catering accommodation with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms for your ultimate convenience and comfort
- Comfortably sleeps up to 6 people, plus infant sleeping in cot, Ready Bed or moses basket provided
- Alternative 2 and 4 people group options at lower rates
- Short breaks available
The Perfect Cottage for:
- Couples seeking a cosy, luxurious, romantic bolt-hole, far from the madding crowd
- Families seeking family friendly, luxury accommodation. One or two infants under 3 years, (who can sleep in cots provided) PLUS a babe in arms stay FREE
- Brand new parents – high quality baby and toddler accessories are provided FREE
- Discerning Dog Owners seeking sumptuous self catering accommodation.
- Golfers, fishermen, ramblers, cyclists, mountain bikers, photographers, artists, surfers, water sport junkies……
- Short breaks and longer stays, subject to availability
The Cottage: a Dog Friendly Cottage
- Up to 3 small dogs or up to 2 larger breed dogs are very welcome to bring their well behaved owners to The Cottage
- FULLY enclosed rear garden minimum 1metre high
- Outside sink, tap and hose for doggy and boot washing
- Forest and moorland walks nearby
- Dog friendly beaches a short drive away
- Dog friendly pubs nearby
- Doggy welcome treats and ball
- A small accommodation charge for each dog
- Dog-sitting available upon request
Family Friendly 5 star GOLD Luxury Self Catering Cornwall
- One or two infants less than 3 years old sleeping in travel cots, Ready Bed or Moses basket provided, stay FREE of charge
- Two cots 100x70cm, one with a bassinet and anti-roll changing mat if required, a high chair, BT baby monitor, changing mat, toilet trainer, kiddies toilet seat, a toilet step, fire guard, play pen and play tent with play balls and stair gates permanently fixed to both top and bottom of the stairs are all provided, saving you precious space in your car and less to worry about when packing. Please bring your own cot bedding, mattress supplied.
- A nursery (with black-out blind) is adjacent to the bedroom within the master bedroom suite.
- Baby sitting available upon request (optional extra)
- For a full list of the high quality baby, toddler and child friendly facilities provided please visit our Child Friendly Cottage Cornwall page
At a Glance this Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottage provides:
- Spacious Master suite with a hand painted king size bed and romantic bed canopy over, plus a luxuriously large en-suite bathroom with double ended roll top bath, large walk-in shower, twin basins and led mood lighting.
- Luxury French linens and the ultimate in luxury; white cotton towels adorn the master bedroom
- a romantically styled Double room with 4ft 6inch metal bed and bed canopy over
- a Twin bedded room with 2 adult size single beds
- 3-bathrooms (Master ensuite, shower room and wet-room downstairs)
- 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and super soft 650gsm white bath sheets and towels throughout
- Large comfortable sitting room with mood lighting
- Wood-burning stove with a generous supply of logs and kindling
- Very well equipped large kitchen/diner including ice and filtered water dispensing American style fridge freezer, dishwasher, large electric range-style cooker, kitchen island, white china crockery, high quality Alessi Nouvo cutlery and Smart TV
- Farmhouse table and chairs seat 6
- French doors in the kitchen lead to the rear garden plus spacious seating and BBQ area
- Snug/office with desk and internet router for work-alholics
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- 47″ Freeview, Smart TV, DVD player and iPod/iphone/Android bluetooth connectivity to a 60W Sony sound bar for your own music selection in sitting room.
- DAB radio with blue tooth connectivity
- 32″ Smart TV in Kitchen/diner
- Washing machine and condenser tumble dryer
- High quality 250ml Elsyl toiletries
- Two bags of lump-wood of charcoal for the BBQ
- Full central heating – radiators and towel rails with individual thermostatic valves
- Store cupboard essentials (such as tea, coffee, coffee beans, sugar, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and a selection of herbs and spices)
- Miniumum 2 toilet rolls in each bathroom
- Cleaning products, refuse bags, dishwasher tablets, tea towels, washing powder, laundry softener
- Option additional housekeeping, baby sitting and dog sitting available upon request. Please see our Optional Extras page for full information.
- Lots of private outdoor space, with rear, side and front gardens
- Private off-road parking for up to 3 vehicles
- One large secluded walled garden *FULLY enclosed for dog owners and young children
- 2 additional open lawn gardens to the front of The Cottage
- Helicopter landing in a choice of 2 privately owned fields close to The Cottage
- Mobile Telephone Reception please check
Arrival and Departure at this Luxury Self Catering Cornwall Cottage
- Arrival: 4.00pm (16.00hrs) earliest
- Departure: 10.00am (10.00hrs) latest
- Friday: 7,14 21 days all year round
- Monday: 4 day short break stay
- Friday: 3 day short break stay
Why Choose this luxury self catering Cornwall holiday cottage?
- Location: This luxury self catering Cornwall holiday cottage is situated in the quintessential Cornish hamlet of Trelash, just 10 minutes to the nearest beach at Crackington Haven. Other beautiful sandy beaches include Bude, Widemouth Bay, Sandymouth Bay, Trebarwith Strand, Tregardock, Bossinney, Duck Pool, Polzeath, Daymer Bay, Rock…
- For surfing hit the waves at Widemouth, Crackington Haven and Polzeath
- If fishing harbours are more your style, a short drive will take you to the buzz of Boscastle, Port Isaac or Padstow.
- For those who prefer a quick browse of the shops: Bude, Tintagel. Launceston, Bodmin and Wadebridge will be happy to welcome you. Truro and Plymouth are both only 60 minutes drive.
- Sumptuous dog friendly cottage with fully enclosed rear garden
- The Cottage is a luxury self catering Cornwall holiday cottage – Far From the Madding Crowd…
RECENT GUEST REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
Back again at The Cottage for another fantastic stay. Everything was tip top as expected. Thank you Jakki for all the treats. The bathroom ...
We stayed at The Cottage from Christmas Eve until New Years Day. They say first impressions never lie... my first impression was 'Wow!'. The...
We stayed at the cottage for 3 nights at the end of October with our adult daughter and partner and our 2 younger boys plus the dogs. What an...