A Choice of Two Luxury Cottages Cornwall for a Slice of Laid-Back Country/Coastal Living
- Two detached, 5 star-gold luxury cottages Cornwall
- A short drive to beaches at Crackington Haven, Trebarwith, Widemouth and Bude, North Cornwall
- High quality holiday cottages with facilities beyond the norm and 100% cleanliness records
- Close to Tintagel, Bude, Port Isaac, Polzeath, Daymer Bay, Rock and Padstow
- Within a few minutes of the A39 and A30 makes exploring anywhere in Cornwall easy
- Driving times to our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages: London – 4 hours, Bristol – 2 hours and Exeter -1 hour. An important consideration when travelling with infants, and dogs
- The Cottage is perfect for couples wanting to luxuriate in spacious, stylish accommodation in a tranquil setting. DOG FRIENDLY up to 3 dogs
- The Cottage also welcomes 1 infant in a travel cot and 1 toddler in a ready bed (both provided free of charge, plus many other infant friendly essentials. Infants stay FREE
- Cornwall has won Best UK Holiday Destination/County 8 years in a row and Bude, the Best UK Coastal Resort. (The British Travel Awards public votes)
- Meadowview Cottage A family friendly cottage sleeping 2 – 6 (adults / children) plus infant/toddler in cot. The perfect family friendly holiday cottage with a private play park for the kids and Sauna for parents.
The First of Our Luxury Cottages Cornwall
Enjoy Country Living at its Finest in this Spacious 300-year old Cornish Cottage
- “The Cottage“: detached, SPACIOUS, authentic Cornish cottage providing immaculate, country chic, self-catering accommodation
- The Cottage has featured in GOOD HOMES and 25 BEAUTIFUL HOMES and 2 other International Interior Design Magazines. See them on our Luxury Cottages UK Press page
- The Cottage retains much of its original character and quirkiness including Delabole flag-stone floors, inglenook fireplaces, a cloam oven and vaulted ceilings.
- Lovingly kept and decorated with up-cycled furnishings, reclaimed farmyard finds and vintage items from trunks to antique marine search-lights and family heirlooms, this luxury self-catering cottage captivates its guests with its unique home stay warmth and charm
- Romantic bolthole: Very popular with HONEYMOON couples and romantics seeking a sumptuous hideaway
- For parents, The Cottage 100% cleanliness record provides peace of mind when bringing infant or toddler.
- Baby, infant, toddler stay FREE. 1 infant in a travel cot and 1 toddler in a ready bed are welcome (cot and ready bed provided). Moses basket available for a babe in arms.
- An array of baby and toddler essentials are provided free of charge, saving you precious space in your car and less to worry about when packing. Check them out here: luxury child friendly cottage Cornwall
- Dogs welcome: Up to 3 dogs are welcome. Enclosed rear garden. Small charge applies
- Read more about this luxury dog friendly cottage
The Cottage Latest Guest Reviews
A wonderful long weekend in October at this stunning cottage. Jakki is an incredible host and provided a wonderful welcome pack for us and our... view more...
We had the most wonderful week in The Cottage. It really is beautiful, and so comfortable, with every thing we could possibly need. The welcome... view more...
The Cottage has VERY Spacious Accommodation
- The Cottage very comfortably sleeps 2 adults in a large master bedroom suite. It also accommodates 1 infant in a travel cot / Moses basket and 1 toddler in a ready bed (cot, moses basket and ready bed provided FREE). Infant / toddler stay FREE
- The Cottage welcomes up to 3 dogs (small charge applies)
- Two level accommodation with the bedroom upstairs.
- Unique boutique style master bedroom suite comprising a KING-SIZE bed with sumptuous linen and rustic bed canopy adorned with romantic drapes. The bedroom suite boasts a very large ensuite bathroom with double ended, roll top, claw foot, bath tub with led floor lighting, a walk-in shower and twin basins with large heated mirror over. Plus an ensuite dressing room/nursery offering peace and quiet for your baby.
- Large, dual aspect Sitting Room including inglenook with wood burner (logs and kindling provided for at least two fires). Plus a second feature inglenook.
- Large, fully equipped, Kitchen/Diner with French doors leading out to the rear, enclosed garden and dedicated BBQ area
- Laundry room
- Large enclosed rear garden (3ft / 90cm minimum height fence/wall) offering safety for toddlers and dogs, providing total peace of mind.
- Private off-road parking
- Repeat Stay Savings: After your first holiday at The Cottage, you qualify to benefit from loyalty savings on future bookings
The Cottage Provides GENEROUS Outside Space
The Cottage Practicalities
- FREE unlimited Wi-Fi
- 47″ Smart TV plus Sony sound bar with blue tooth connectivity, DVD player and DVD library in the sitting room
- 32″ Smart TV in the kitchen/diner
- Blue Tooth Radio
- American style fridge/freezer with ice/water dispenser, Nutri-Ninja blender, coffee bean grinder, food processor, ice cream maker …
- Laundry room with washing machine and condenser dryer; washing powder, clothes conditioner, pegs, outside line, indoor airer, all supplied
- Household essentials: generous supply of coffee beans, coffee granules, sugar, tea bags, vegetable oil, dried herbs and spices…..
- BBQ with initial supply of lump-wood charcoal
- Luxurious 650gsm bath sheets and towels
- White cotton bathrobes
- 100% Egyptian cotton sheets
- Luxury Elsyl toiletries
- Hairdryer with diffuser
- Private off-road parking
The Second of Our Luxury Cottages Cornwall
The second of our 5 star gold luxury cottages Cornwall is Meadowview Cottage. Tucked away on the edge of a verdant meadow Meadowview Cottage provides beautiful, family, children, toddler and dog friendly, self-catering holiday accommodation on one level, suiting all generations.
Meadowview Cottage is owned by my sister and is just 100 yards from The Cottage.
- Meadowview Cottage holds the much coveted Visit England ROSE Award, accredited to only a handful of self catering cottages each year
- FOR THE KIDS: Large, private use, enclosed, RoSPA inspected children’s play park
- FOR THE GROWN UPS: Free, unlimited use Sauna
- FABULOUS COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- Ground level accommodation for all generations
Luxurious Self Catering Accommodation
- Immaculate, detached, cottage, comfortably sleeps 6 persons, plus infant in a travel cot, Ready Bed and Moses basket provided
- Alternative group sizes for 2 and 4 people are available at reduced rates during low and mid seasons
- Dating back to the 1800’s, our family’s old milking shippon has been sympathetically renovated to an exceptionally high quality, including many bespoke design features throughout.
- 3 vintage French themed bedrooms include a beautiful master bedroom with (splittable) super-king bed with bed canopy over, a romantic double bedroom with a stylish ensuite shower room and a gorgeous twin bedded room. All bedrooms look out on to the Tropical-style garden.
- Tranquil family bathroom with high quality fittings
- Large stylish sitting room with inglenook and electric wood burning-effect stove
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Separate dining room with fabulous countryside views
- Private off-road parking for up to 3 vehicles.
- Overall a wonderful peaceful haven for your escape to the country, close to the coast
TWO Exceptional Gardens
- Two professionally designed private, enclosed gardens
- Level access from car to cottage and gardens
- One or two small breed dogs welcome FREE of charge
Perfect Country Escape
- Perfect and popular with couples, walkers, golfers, cyclists, surfers…