A Luxury Cottage For 2 Adults, 2 Infants (under 3) and up to 3 dogs
A Dog and Infant Friendly Luxury Self-Catering Holiday Cottage in North Cornwall
How Covid-19 Affects your Booking at The Cottage
No more back-to-back rentals. A resting period between rentals has been introduced to allow time for the virus to dissipate, minimising any risk to myself and future guests. Please read how Covid-19 will affect your booking
Just for Two, a slice of laid-back country-coastal living. This high quality, self catering, holiday cottage provides the luxury of a lot of space. Plus country chic accommodation set in a tranquil hamlet close to the sea.
Just for 2 (plus infant and dogs)
In a nutshell:
- Large, DETACHED, high quality, luxury holiday cottage in North Cornwall is just for 2 adults, 1 or 2 infants under 3 years old and up to 3 dogs.
- As featured in GOOD HOMES, 25 BEAUTIFUL HOMES and two other International Interior Design Magazines. See them on our Luxury Cottages UK Press page
- Hundreds of genuine 5 star guest reviews
- A large master bedroom, an even larger ensuite bathroom and a separate dressing room/nursery
- The Cottage welcomes an infant in a travel cot or/and a toddler in a ready bed. Plus many other infant friendly essentials. Infant/Toddler stays FREE
- Only 10mins drive to Crackington Haven beach
- Port Isaac, Bude, Widemouth Bay, Tintagel, Trebarwith, Sandymouth Bay, Polzeath, Daymer Bay, Rock and Padstow all within close proximity
- Perfect for couples wanting a romantic escape, mini-moon, honeymoon, anniversary or birthday celebration or just wanting a change of scenery
- DOG FRIENDLY up to 3 dogs
- 3min drive to the nearest dog-friendly pub
- Close to the A39 and A30 makes exploring anywhere in Cornwall easy
- Drive time from Exeter just 1 hour. Important when travelling with infants and dogs
- Cornwall has won Best UK Holiday Destination/County 8 years in a row
- Bude, the Best UK Coastal Resort. (The British Travel Awards public votes)
Enjoy Country Living at its Finest in this Modern, Spacious 300-year old Cornish Cottage
- “The Cottage“: An authentic Cornish cottage / holiday home providing country chic, self-catering accommodation for 2 adults, 1 or 2 infants under 3 years old and up to 3 dogs.
- The Cottage retains much of its original character and quirkiness including Delabole flag-stone floors, inglenook fireplaces, a cloam oven and vaulted ceilings.
- Lovingly kept and decorated with up-cycled furnishings, reclaimed farmyard finds and vintage items from trunks to antique marine search-lights and family heirlooms, this luxury self-catering cottage captivates its guests with its unique home stay warmth and charm
- Romantic bolthole: Very popular with HONEYMOON / Mini-Moon couples and romantics seeking a sumptuous hideaway
- For parents of babes/infant/toddler: The Cottage high level of cleanliness provides peace of mind when bringing infant or toddler
- Baby, infant, toddler stay FREE : travel cot or ready bed provided, plus an array of baby and toddler essentials provided FREE, saving you precious space in your car and less to worry about when packing. Check them out here: luxury child friendly cottage Cornwall
- Dogs welcome: Up to 3 dogs are welcome. Enclosed rear garden. Small charge applies
- Read more about this luxury dog friendly cottage
The Cottage Latest Guest Reviews
This is hands down the most comfortable, stylish and cosy cottage we have ever rented. It's absolutely beautiful! There is absolutely EVERYTHING... view more...
Had a lovely 4 night stay with my husband and 2 cockapoos. The cottage was warm and cosy with lots of character and plenty of fabulous little... view more...
The Cottage provides lots of Internal Space, Parking and Gardens
For 2 adults, 1 or 2 infants under 3 years old and up to 3 dogs
Large Master Bedroom Suite Upstairs
- The Cottage sleeps 2 adults in a large master bedroom suite, plus infant / toddler in an adjacent dressing/nursery room
- Two level accommodation with the bedroom upstairs.
- Unique boutique style master bedroom suite comprising a KING-SIZE bed with high quality linens and rustic bed canopy adorned with romantic drapes. The bedroom suite boasts a very large ensuite bathroom with double ended, roll top, claw foot, bath tub with led floor lighting, a walk-in shower and twin basins with large heated mirror over. Plus an ensuite dressing room/nursery offering peace and quiet for your baby.
Spacious Downstair Rooms:
- Large Sitting Room including inglenook with wood burner (logs and kindling provided for at least two fires). Plus a second feature inglenook.
- Large, fully equipped, Kitchen/Diner with French doors leading out to the rear, enclosed garden and terrace.
- Large enclosed rear garden (3ft / 90cm minimum height fence/wall) offering safety for toddlers and dogs, providing total peace of mind.
- Laundry room
- Private off-road parking
- Repeat Stay Savings: After your first holiday at The Cottage, you qualify to benefit from loyalty savings on future bookings
The Cottage Provides GENEROUS Outside Space
The Cottage Practicalities
- FREE unlimited SUPERFAST, FIBRE TO PREMISES, Wi-Fi
- 47″ Smart TV plus Sony sound bar with blue tooth connectivity and DVD player in Sitting Room
- 32″ Smart TV in the kitchen/diner
- Blue Tooth Radio
- American style fridge/freezer with ice/water dispenser, Nutri-Ninja blender, coffee bean grinder, espresso maker and cappuccino milk frother, food processor, ice cream maker…..
- Laundry room with washing machine and condenser dryer; washing powder, clothes conditioner, pegs, outside line, indoor airer, all supplied
- Household essentials: generous supply of coffee beans, coffee granules, sugar, tea bags, vegetable oil, salt, pepper, dried herbs and spices…..
- BBQ with initial supply of lump-wood charcoal
- Luxurious 650gsm bath sheets and towels
- White cotton bathrobes
- High quality bed linen
- Luxury toiletries
- Hairdryer with diffuser
- Private off-road parking