Just For Two
A Dog and Infant Friendly Luxury Self-Catering Holiday Cottage in North Cornwall
For a slice of laid-back country-coastal living. This high quality, self catering holiday cottage provides country chic accommodation for 2 people
In a nutshell:
- Large, detached, high quality, luxury holiday cottage in North Cornwall
- Hundreds of genuine 5 star guest reviews
- Only 10mins drive to Crackington Haven beach
- Port Isaac, Bude, Widemouth Bay, Tintagel, Trebarwith, Sandymouth Bay, Polzeath, Daymer Bay, Rock and Padstow all within close proximity
- Perfect for couples wanting a romantic escape, mini-moon, honeymoon, anniversary or birthday celebration or just wanting a change of scenery
- Enjoy the luxury of space and stylish accommodation set in a tranquil hamlet close to the sea
- DOG FRIENDLY up to 3 dogs
- 3min drive to the nearest dog-friendly pub
- Close to the A39 and A30 makes exploring anywhere in Cornwall easy
- Drive time from Exeter just 1 hour. An important consideration when travelling with infants and dogs
- Infant/Toddler stays FREE
- The Cottage welcomes 1 infant in a travel cot and 1 toddler in a ready bed (both provided free of charge, plus many other infant friendly essentials
- As featured in GOOD HOMES, 25 BEAUTIFUL HOMES and two other International Interior Design Magazines. See them on our Luxury Cottages UK Press page
- Cornwall has won Best UK Holiday Destination/County 8 years in a row
- Bude, the Best UK Coastal Resort. (The British Travel Awards public votes)
Enjoy Country Living at its Finest in this Spacious 300-year old Cornish Cottage
- “The Cottage“: An authentic Cornish cottage / holiday home providing country chic, self-catering accommodation
- The Cottage retains much of its original character and quirkiness including Delabole flag-stone floors, inglenook fireplaces, a cloam oven and vaulted ceilings.
- Lovingly kept and decorated with up-cycled furnishings, reclaimed farmyard finds and vintage items from trunks to antique marine search-lights and family heirlooms, this luxury self-catering cottage captivates its guests with its unique home stay warmth and charm
- Romantic bolthole: Very popular with HONEYMOON / Mini-Moon couples and romantics seeking a sumptuous hideaway
- For parents of babes/infant/toddler: The Cottage high level of cleanliness provides peace of mind when bringing infant or toddler
- Baby, infant, toddler stay FREE : travel cot or ready bed provided, plus an array of baby and toddler essentials provided FREE, saving you precious space in your car and less to worry about when packing. Check them out here: luxury child friendly cottage Cornwall
- Dogs welcome: Up to 3 dogs are welcome. Enclosed rear garden. Small charge applies
- Read more about this luxury dog friendly cottage
The Cottage Latest Guest Reviews
Had a lovely 4 night stay with my husband and 2 cockapoos. The cottage was warm and cosy with lots of character and plenty of fabulous little... view more...
I recently had a 5-day stay at the cottage with my 2 STD Poodles. Beautifully renovated and furnished with everything and more that you could... view more...
The Cottage provides lots of Internal Space, Parking and Gardens
Large Master Bedroom Suite Upstairs
- The Cottage sleeps 2 adults in a large master bedroom suite, plus infant / toddler in an adjacent dressing/nursery room
- The Cottage welcomes up to 3 dogs (small charge applies)
- Two level accommodation with the bedroom upstairs.
- Unique boutique style master bedroom suite comprising a KING-SIZE bed with high quality linens and rustic bed canopy adorned with romantic drapes. The bedroom suite boasts a very large ensuite bathroom with double ended, roll top, claw foot, bath tub with led floor lighting, a walk-in shower and twin basins with large heated mirror over. Plus an ensuite dressing room/nursery offering peace and quiet for your baby.
Spacious Downstair Rooms:
- Large Sitting Room including inglenook with wood burner (logs and kindling provided for at least two fires). Plus a second feature inglenook.
- Large, fully equipped, Kitchen/Diner with French doors leading out to the rear, enclosed garden and terrace.
- Large enclosed rear garden (3ft / 90cm minimum height fence/wall) offering safety for toddlers and dogs, providing total peace of mind.
- Laundry room
- Private off-road parking
- Repeat Stay Savings: After your first holiday at The Cottage, you qualify to benefit from loyalty savings on future bookings
The Cottage Provides GENEROUS Outside Space
The Cottage Practicalities
- FREE unlimited SUPERFAST, FIBRE TO PREMISES, Wi-Fi
- 47″ Smart TV plus Sony sound bar with blue tooth connectivity and DVD player in Sitting Room
- 32″ Smart TV in the kitchen/diner
- Blue Tooth Radio
- American style fridge/freezer with ice/water dispenser, Nutri-Ninja blender, coffee bean grinder, espresso maker and cappuccino milk frother, food processor, ice cream maker…..
- Laundry room with washing machine and condenser dryer; washing powder, clothes conditioner, pegs, outside line, indoor airer, all supplied
- Household essentials: generous supply of coffee beans, coffee granules, sugar, tea bags, vegetable oil, salt, pepper, dried herbs and spices…..
- BBQ with initial supply of lump-wood charcoal
- Luxurious 650gsm bath sheets and towels
- White cotton bathrobes
- High quality bed linen
- Luxury toiletries
- Hairdryer with diffuser
- Private off-road parking