A Choice of Two Luxury Cottages Cornwall for a Slice of Laid-Back Country/Coastal Living
- Two detached, 5 star-gold, dog friendly, luxury cottages Cornwall
- 10 minute drive to the beach at Crackington Haven, 20mins to Bude, North Cornwall
- Unique, high quality, holiday cottages with facilities beyond the norm and 100% cleanliness records
- Close to Tintagel, Bude, Port Isaac, Polzeath, Daymer Bay, Rock and Padstow
- Within a few minutes of the A39 and A30 makes exploring Cornwall easy
- Driving times to our Luxury Cornwall Holiday Cottages: London – 4 hours, Bristol – 2 hours and Exeter -1 hour. An important consideration when travelling with infants, toddlers, children and dogs
- Cornwall has won Best UK Holiday Destination/County 7 years in a row and Bude voted the Best UK Coastal Resort. (The British Travel Awards public votes)
- The Cottage is perfect for couples wanting to luxuriate in spacious, stylish accommodation in a tranquil setting
- The Cottage also welcomes 1 infant in a travel cot and 1 toddler in a ready bed (cot and ready bed provided) and up to 3 dogs
- Meadowview Cottage Sleeps 2 – 6 (adults / children) plus infant/toddler and 1 or 2 small dogs. The perfect family friendly holiday cottage with a private play park for the kids and Sauna for parents.
The First of Our Luxury Cottages Cornwall
Enjoy Country Living at its Finest in this Spacious 300-year old Cornish Cottage
- “The Cottage“: detached, spacious, authentic Cornish cottage providing immaculate, country chic, self-catering accommodation
- The Cottage has featured in GOOD HOMES (Nov 2016), 25 Beautiful Homes (Sept 2015) and 2 other International Interior Design Magazines. See them on our Luxury Cottages UK Press page
- Having undergone a full renovation, The Cottage retains much of its original character and quirkiness including Delabole flag-stone floors, inglenook fireplaces, a cloam oven and vaulted ceilings.
- Lovingly kept and decorated with up-cycled furnishings, reclaimed farmyard finds and vintage items from trunks to antique marine searchlights and family heirlooms, this luxury self-catering cottage captivates its guests with its unique home stay warmth and charm
- Romantic bolthole: Very popular with HONEYMOON couples seeking a sumptuous hideaway
- For parents, The Cottage 100% cleanliness record provides peace of mind when bringing babies and toddlers.
- Baby, infant, toddler stay FREE. 1 infant in a travel cot and 1 toddler in a ready bed welcome (cot and ready bed provided). Moses basket available for a babe in arms.
- An array of baby and toddler essentials are provided free of charge, saving you precious space in your car and less to worry about when packing. Check them out here: luxury child friendly cottage Cornwall
- Dogs welcome: Up to 3 dogs are welcome. Enclosed rear garden
- Read more about this luxury dog friendly cottage
The Cottage Latest Guest Reviews
We had the most wonderful week in The Cottage. It really is beautiful, and so comfortable, with every thing we could possibly need. The welcome... view more...
Thanks Jakki for a wonderful, indulgent and relaxing week. From the moment we arrived to find the hugely generous treats, we knew we’d found... view more...
- The Cottage very comfortably sleeps 2 adults in it’s large Master bedroom suite. It also accommodates 1 infant in a travel cot / Moses basket and 1 toddler in a ready bed (cot and ready bed provided FREE).
- The Cottage welcomes up to 3 dogs
- Two level accommodation with the bedroom upstairs.
- Unique boutique style Master bedroom suite comprising a kingsize bed with sumptuous linen and rustic bed canopy adorned with romantic drapes, a very large ensuite bathroom with double ended, roll top, bath tub with claw feet and led floor lighting, a walk-in shower and twin basins with large heated mirror over. Plus a dedicated dressing room/nursery within the suite offering peace and quiet for your baby.
- Large, dual aspect Sitting Room with inglenook and wood burner (logs and kindling provided for at least two fires). A second feature inglenook.
- Large, fully equipped, Kitchen Diner with French doors leading out to the rear, enclosed garden and BBQ area
- Laundry room
- Large enclosed rear garden (3ft / 90cm minimum height) offering safety for toddlers and dogs, providing parents and dog owners with total peace of mind.
- Private off-road parking
- Repeat Stay Savings: After your first holiday at The Cottage, you qualify to benefit from loyalty savings on future bookings
The Cottage Outside
The Cottage Practicalities
- FREE unlimited Wi-Fi
- 47″ Smart TV plus Sony sound bar with blue tooth connectivity, DVD player and DVD library in the sitting room
- 32″ Smart TV in the kitchen/diner
- Blue Tooth Radio
- American style fridge/freezer with ice/water dispenser, Nutri-Ninja blender, coffee bean grinder, food processor …
- Laundry room with washing machine and condenser dryer; washing powder, conditioner, pegs, outside line, indoors airer all supplied
- Household essentials: generous supply of coffee beans, coffee granules, sugar, tea bags, vegetable oil, dried herbs and spices…..
- BBQ with initial supply of lump-wood charcoal
- Luxurious 650gsm bath sheets and towels
- White cotton bathrobes
- 100% Egyptian cotton sheets
- Luxury Elsyl toiletries
- Hairdryer with diffuser
- Private off-road parking
The Second of Our Luxury Cottages Cornwall
The second of our 5 star gold luxury cottages Cornwall is Meadowview Cottage. Tucked away on the edge of a verdant meadow Meadowview Cottage provides beautiful, family, children, toddler and dog friendly, self-catering holiday accommodation on one level, suiting all generations.
Meadowview Cottage is owned by my sister and is just 100 yards from The Cottage.
- Meadowview Cottage holds the much coveted Visit England ROSE Award, accredited to only a handful of self catering cottages each year
- FOR THE KIDS: Large, private use, enclosed, RoSPA inspected children’s play park
- FOR THE GROWN UPS: Free, unlimited use Sauna
- FABULOUS COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- Ground level accommodation for all generations
Luxurious Self Catering Accommodation
- Immaculate, detached, cottage, comfortably sleeps 6 persons, plus infant in a travel cot, Ready Bed and Moses basket provided
- Alternative group sizes for 2 and 4 people are available at reduced rates during low and mid seasons
- Dating back to the 1800’s, our family’s old milking shippon has been sympathetically renovated to an exceptionally high quality, including many bespoke design features throughout.
- 3 vintage French themed bedrooms include a beautiful master bedroom with (splittable) super-king bed with bed canopy over, a romantic double bedroom with a stylish ensuite shower room and a gorgeous twin bedded room. All bedrooms look out on to the Tropical-style garden.
- Tranquil family bathroom with high quality fittings
- Large stylish sitting room with inglenook and electric wood burning-effect stove
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Separate dining room with fabulous countryside views
- Private off-road parking for up to 3 vehicles.
- Overall a wonderful peaceful haven for your escape to the country, close to the coast
TWO Exceptional Gardens
- Two professionally designed private, enclosed gardens
- Level access from car to cottage and gardens
- One or two small breed dogs welcome FREE of charge
Perfect Country Escape
- Perfect and popular with couples, walkers, golfers, cyclists, surfers…