For an Infant / Toddler, Child Friendly Cottage: See The Cottage
Finding the right luxury child friendly cottage that caters for all your needs, and not just the little one, can be tricky. My stylish cottage (The Cottage) has been designed by me as a home to share, not just ‘another holiday cottage’. Stylish enough to appear in home design magazines such as Good Homes (Nov 2106) and 25 Beautiful Homes (Sept 2015) plus two other international magazines.
The Cottage, whilst delivering quality accommodation and facilities beyond the norm manages to combines luxury, comfort and practicalities to ensure you have a great holiday, no matter what the weather. This luxury infant friendly cottage also embraces mum’s (and dad’s) desire for a little luxuriating me-time. When your toddler is tucked up in bed, sneak away to your boutique-style master bedroom suite to indulge in a peaceful soak in your very own double ended-tub. Then hunker down in front of a roaring wood-burner or snuggle up in front of the TV for a relaxing evening.
Then, after a restful night’s sleep, wake afresh for another exciting family day out. With so many places to see and activities to do, you will be ready for another soak by the time you get back!
Nestled in a sleepy Cornish hamlet, The Cottage is just 10mins drive to the North Cornwall coast.
- A detached, privately owned cottage. NOT part of a holiday complex, hence peaceful nights for your baby’s / toddler’s slumber
- With Exeter only 1 hour drive, Birmingham 3.5 hours, London 4 hrs; nA shorter drive means a less stressful journey for everyone
- only 10mins drive to the coast, moors and forestry
- The Cottage provides very comfortable spacious accommodation for 2 adults, plus 1 or 2 infants/toddlers under 3 years. A Graco travel cot and ready bed are provided FREE.
- A dressing/nursery room with black-out blind, within the Master bedroom suite, adjacent to the bedroom ensures a good night’s sleep by all
- A luxuriously large ensuite bathroom with double ended, claw-foot, roll top tub for Mum’s relaxation, plus a large walk-in shower and twin basins
- Private off-road parking to the front of The Cottage
The Cottage: A Luxury Child Friendly Cottage where Babies and Toddlers Stay FREE
As new parents, you and your baby, infant or toddler have unique requirements. Packing to meet these on holiday can be very stressful, which is why I provide a whole range of baby and toddler essentials, saving you precious space in your vehicle and less to worry about when packing, resulting in a stress free start to your family holiday.
I can accommodate up to two infants / toddlers FREE of charge at my luxury child friendly cottage, provided they are less than 3 years old at the start of your holiday and sleep in either a travel cot (for infants up to 84cm tall or 15kg), or a Ready Bed (age 18months+)
The Cottage: A Luxury Child Friendly Cottage where Baby and Toddler Essentials are Provided FREE
This luxury child friendly cottage is chock full of baby and toddler friendly essentials as listed below
- Graco travel cot 100x70cm. Please bring own cot bedding.
- Ready Bed for 18-months
- high chair
- BT baby monitor
- anti-roll changing mat
- non-slip baby toddler bath mat
- toilet trainer
- kiddies toilet seat
- a hop-up step
- stair gates at top and bottom of stairs
- fire guard around the wood burner
- a play tent and a play pen with 200 colourful play balls
- cushioned floor play mats (baby safe) for use throughout The Cottage
- a selection of baby and toddler toys
- Nutri-Ninja blender and food processor for your home made baby meals
- baby and toddler plastic plates, dishes and cutlery
- plug-in night light
The Cottage: A Luxury Child Friendly Cottage Providing Home-from-Home Self Catering at its Finest
More Luxury Child Friendly Cottage Benefits at The Cottage
- cleanliness is my priority; when you arrive at The Cottage I want you to feel as if you are the first guests to stay
- lawns on three sides (the rear lawn is secluded and enclosed)
- set in a quintessential sleepy Cornish hamlet; no noisy cottage complex
- within 10 mins drive to child friendly beaches with good water quality ratings
- 10 mins from the A30 and the Atlantic Highway so exploring Cornwall is easy!
- lots of child friendly activities within a few minutes drive
- child friendly pub less than 5mins drive
- professional personal customer service from start to depart
- online house-book (and printed copy in The Cottage); a valuable reference guide to how The Cottage functions, where to go, what to see, where to eat, local child friendly attractions…..
- Large 47″ Smart TV with Freeview,
- Unlimited Free WiFi
- A dresser full of games (child and adult)
- Hairdryer with diffuser provided
- spacious kitchen/diner making it easy to keep an eye on the little ones and to enjoy family meals around the farmhouse kitchen table (foam play mats provided for safe play on the flag-stone kitchen floor)
- Large American style fridge/freezer with ice-maker and filtered water dispenser
- Large integral dishwasher
- Dedicated laundry room with washing machine and condenser tumble dryer, plus rotary clothes dryer in the garden. Generous supply of washing powder and conditioner provided
- Charcoal BBQ for balmy summer evenings. Initial supply of lump-wood charcoal. BBQ equipment provided
- Wood burner for snuggling up together on chilly nights (fully fitted fire guard). Initial basket of log and kindling supplied. Purchase more locally.
REPEAT Stay Savings:
After your first holiday at this Luxury Child Friendly Cottage, you will automatically benefit from loyalty savings on all future bookings.
Guest Book Comments for my Luxury Child Friendly Cottage
We were lucky to stay at The Cottage during the crazy hot weather in July 2021 with our 2 dogs. The cottage is absolutely stunning with everything...
This is hands down the most comfortable, stylish and cosy cottage we have ever rented. It's absolutely beautiful! There is absolutely EVERYTHING...
Had a lovely 4 night stay with my husband and 2 cockapoos. The cottage was warm and cosy with lots of character and plenty of fabulous little...