The Cottage. A Unique, No Compromise Luxury Cottage Cornwall
Have you been dreaming of a luxury cottage Cornwall where you can immerse yourself into country-life yet be really close to the coast, whilst enjoying your most self-indulgent of whims without the need to compromise? Then The Cottage is definitely for you.
Spending a day on the beach, lazing on the sand as you devour the latest novel, or exploring the countryside and coastal footpaths with a loved one and your dog(s) for company, is something many of us can only dream of. Taking time out is so precious, so finding ‘that’ special cottage to realise your dreams is really very important, which is why The Cottage is more than just ‘another’ holiday cottage; it is a home that embraces you with a welcoming ‘arm around your shoulders’ as you enter for the first time.
Why Choose The Cottage?
1. Quality in Tourism Rated
- Year on year The Cottage has been awarded 5 star gold from Visit England, acknowledging the high quality accommodation and customer service provided
- 100% Cleanliness award from Visit England, assuring you of a very comfortable holiday
2. Press Recognition
- This luxury cottage Cornwall has featured in 4 home design magazines including Good Homes (Nov 2016) and 25 Beautiful Homes (Sept 2015)
3. Bright, Spacious Accommodation
- Space is luxury when it comes to a holiday cottage for 2! The Cottage offers oodles of space on both levels.
- Sleeps 1-2 people very comfortably in the Master Bedroom suite
- The Cottage also welcomes 1-2 infants/toddlers sleeping in cots, Ready Bed and/or moses basket, FREE. The full range of essential baby / toddler friendly items provided can be viewed on the luxury child friendly cottage Cornwall page
- Large country-style, fully equipped, kitchen diner
- Light filled, dual aspect sitting room with wood burner, ideal for canoodling couples
- Minimum 3 night short breaks available
- Private off-road parking area to front of The Cottage
4. Idyllic Escape
- This charming 300-year+ old, detached, Cornish cottage is nestled in a sleepy Cornish hamlet, making it a wonderful bolthole for a romantic hideaway for couples
- Popular HONEYMOON venue – the Master Bedroom suite comprises a king bed, with canopy over, a large ensuite with Victorian style double-ended bath tub, walk-in shower and his and hers basins, plus an ensuite dressing room.
5. Dog Friendly Luxury Cottage Cornwall
- Up to 3 dogs are welcome. A small accommodation charge applies. Registered assistance dogs stay FREE at this luxury cottage Cornwall. Doggy welcome pack provided
- Enclosed rear garden
6. An Owner Managed Luxury Cottage Cornwall
- Professional personal customer service from start to finish
- Online and in-house Cottage House-Book documenting how the cottage functions, details on where to go, what to see, where to eat….
- Online bespoke map detailing locations of House-Book recommendations
7. Modern Facilities means Domestic Bliss
When our toddlers and pets are happy, parents are happy too. The Cottage provides an enclosed garden with access from the Kitchen/Diner where toddlers can play safely, under your watchful eye.
The Cottage is my home, shared with you for your holiday. As a home it has just about everything you could need to keep almost everyone happy. The main facilities include:
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the cottage
- Smart 47″ TV with Freeview, Sony sound bar with blue tooth connectivity, DVD player
- Smart 32″ TV with Freeview in the kitchen/diner
- DAB radio with Blue-tooth connectivity
- Fully kitted kitchen, with just about everything you could possibly need; Large American-style, ice and water dispensing fridge/freezer, large range cooker, Nutri-ninja blender, coffee grinder…..
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer, generous supply of washing powder and conditioner provided
- Wood burner with starter supply of kindling and logs
- Generous supply of other household essentials
- High quality bed linens
- Luxurious, fluffy, 650gsm white cotton bath sheets and towels
- White cotton bathrobes
- High quality Elsyl toiletries – 250ml size for convenience
8. North Cornwall is a Fab Location
- The North Cornish coast at Boscastle and Crackington Haven is just a 10 mins drive from The Cottage
- The whole of Cornwall is easily accessible as the Atlantic Highway (A39) is only 5 minutes away and the A30 only 10 minutes away
- Lots of activities – too many to mention….these can be viewed on the North Cornwall luxury Cornwall cottages page
9. LATEST GUEST REVIEWS FOR THE COTTAGE
I recently had a 5-day stay at the cottage with my 2 STD Poodles. Beautifully renovated and furnished with everything and more that you could... view more...
A wonderful long weekend in October at this stunning cottage. Jakki is an incredible host and provided a wonderful welcome pack for us and our... view more...